• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I became a good king can I now go and kill etc with that character......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talitha Jo

Reaction score
and get the 15000 bounty cos Ive been trying to kill everything that walks and I dont even see a bounty. Some suggested to me that the kill cant get a bounty is this true? Do I have to start a whole new character just to get that achievement i got 45/50 of them this round Im not sure I can go through the whole thing cos Im thinking of trading it in so that i will be able to MAYBE afford assassins creed in a couple weeks.
I didnt get the female clothes or have a baby with someone else on xbox. I died in the game before i even knew about that achievement lol

Anyway any help would be appreciated.

Oh also does anyone know if i can play two characters with one controller? I was wondering if i could give myself money etc from this character to a new one?

Thanks

Tali

mourningwaffles

Reaction score
Once you're the monarch, you're above the law. So, no bounty for you. :(

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Nope. Once you become king/queen you're no longer susceptible to the law and no, you can't play two characters with one controller. You can, however, play two characters with two controllers.

Talitha Jo

Reaction score
Bummer! I guess its start a new character to get the achievement. Maybe I will be able to work out something to get the other stuff too!

Thanks so much for your help - appreciate it lots

Tali

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Well... I suppose you COULD go to another player's world where they're not king/queen yet and rack up a large bounty and possibly get the achievement but I'm not sure how well that would work.

SqueakyPenguins

You sire, are a idiot!
Reaction score
Best thing to do is do the $$$/Gift glitch and give a ledgendary weapon to a secondary profile; create new game with first profile and gift the weapon from 2nd profile to new 1st profile and go nuts!

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
as long as you are king, when you are inside the castle you can kill with no fines or fighting back from the guards.

have fun, go nuts.

Talitha Jo

Reaction score
Dont think i can do that glitch cos i did upgrade the game when i rebooted xbox and i only have one controller so i cant do it just between me you know - at least i dont think so. but thanks everyone for your suggestions!

Tali

bradio12

Reaction score
i know this isnt anything to do with fable whatsoever and this is probably spam but when you post why is images and stuff like that under their post

Mercenary

Reaction score
i know this isnt anything to do with fable whatsoever and this is probably spam but when you post why is images and stuff like that under their post
Are you referring to signatures? If so then they are accessed through your account page.

Status
Not open for further replies.