• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I CALL FOR ALL AUSSIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score
Re: I CALL FOR ALL AUSSIES

GrimWhim;424159 said:
They're exclusive content for pre-ordering the game, yes but there's no way we'll know until Fable III comes out as to whether they can be traded or not. I hope they can, because I would like all three weapons (purely for the sake of collecting them) as well as all the tattoos.

1. Indeed.

2. It's a possibility and I don't mean to be Mr. Negative but it's highly unlikely. Still... I don't think I'm willing to pay extra so here's to hoping they can be traded.

3. You made a third one but it has no point. Paradox?

there is no way to know if it is highly unlikely that lionhead will not re-release pre order bonuses or not. a large number of companies have started re releasing pre order bonuses but not limited collectors bonuses. either way, we have no way of knowing as both of us are simply speculating based on opinions and trends (or at least i am, for all i know you get a monkey and smash its face repeatedly on the keyboard to write these posts-not that i would ever endorse that kind of behaviour as it is cruel and the RSPCA would have my balls on a plate. my god i am going off on a tangent aren't i? (maybe i should stop now))

jb0wns

Sword Pro ;)
Reaction score

hey lets just agree that we hope lionhead let us trade thes weapons

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

jb0wns;424478 said:
hey lets just agree that we hope lionhead let us trade thes weapons

lets just agree that we hope lionhead let us buy these weapons as dlc. i would want all the weapons on all of my accounts- im greedy, i know

p.s, does anyone know what the asc ll code is for s?

GrimWhim

Reaction score

joslen1;424475 said:
there is no way to know if it is highly unlikely that lionhead will not re-release pre order bonuses or not. a large number of companies have started re releasing pre order bonuses but not limited collectors bonuses. either way, we have no way of knowing as both of us are simply speculating based on opinions and trends (or at least i am, for all i know you get a monkey and smash its face repeatedly on the keyboard to write these posts-not that i would ever endorse that kind of behaviour as it is cruel and the RSPCA would have my balls on a plate. my god i am going off on a tangent aren't i? (maybe i should stop now))

Saying it's highly unlikely would be my opinion and believe it or not, opinions can't be wrong. You probably should stop since you're getting all worked up over an opinion.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

GrimWhim;424538 said:
Saying it's highly unlikely would be my opinion and believe it or not, opinions can't be wrong. You probably should stop since you're getting all worked up over an opinion.

and that, good sir, is your opinion.

you just proved that your own point is wrong. you have no idea whether im getting worked up. in fact, i type most of my replies with a mixture of feelings: disappointment (that not everyone shares my opinion), jovial glee (i'm usually about to further my thoughts around the globe), self loathing (that my subconsciousness could be such a dictatorial monster)

edit: hang on a minute, grim. i never said that it was highly unlikely. I said that we have no way of knowing whether lionhead re releasing the pre order bonuses would be highly unlikely or not

GrimWhim

Reaction score

joslen1;424551 said:
and that, good sir, is your opinion.

No, actually, it's a well known fact that opinions can't be wrong. And yes, you are indeed getting worked up over an opinion which would also be a fact. The evidence is in your post. Feel free to try and prove me wrong.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Argue somewhere else about this, please.

Let's keep firmly on topic :)

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

ok, make me 4th on the list

Reaction score

Ok i might(hopfully if lady luck shines down apon me) be getting the preorder for the sword with Jb Hi fi can people please contact me here on project ego as Private measages and if the sword is tradable and if i manage to get it and in order ill send you copys of the sword. It will be easyer for me to trade content. Or add me on xbox live remeraz86 is my xbox username but just give me a heads up that you got the referance from this site and hopfully we will all have our beloved Garths sword in our inventory.

LyNxY yO

Reaction score

Syth the old one;424853 said:
Ok i might(hopfully if lady luck shines down apon me) be getting the preorder for the sword with Jb Hi fi can people please contact me here on project ego as Private measages and if the sword is tradable and if i manage to get it and in order ill send you copys of the sword. It will be easyer for me to trade content. Or add me on xbox live remeraz86 is my xbox username but just give me a heads up that you got the referance from this site and hopfully we will all have our beloved Garths sword in our inventory.

I LOVE YOU ! YOU SAVIOR <3 :wub:

Reaction score

please dont get your hopes up yet its still a maybe ill know by monday night

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

How did I miss this?

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

Just to make you all aware, the pre-order bonus weapons and tattoos are exclusive to whatever store you pre-order the games from. EB games (electronics boutique) are promoting the Reaver Sword, whereas JB Hi-Fi (may be Australian only) are promoting Garth's Sword. I'm yet to find out where Hammer's Hammer can be obtained, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was some achievement for obtaining all 3 weapons.
Hal's Armour was exclusive to the Collector's Edition version of Fable II, as will be the Bonus Clothing originating from the planet Aurora in Fable III CE

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Dagzey;425936 said:
Just to make you all aware, the pre-order bonus weapons and tattoos are exclusive to whatever store you pre-order the games from. EB games (electronics boutique) are promoting the Reaver Sword, whereas JB Hi-Fi (may be Australian only) are promoting Garth's Sword. I'm yet to find out where Hammer's Hammer can be obtained, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was some achievement for obtaining all 3 weapons.
Hal's Armour was exclusive to the Collector's Edition version of Fable II, as will be the Bonus Clothing originating from the planet Aurora in Fable III CE

Yes, they're implemented directly into the LE copy of Fable III but those pre-order bonuses are not. So there is actually a very good chance we may be able to trade these weapons. This is good news for those of us who don't care much for a certain weapon (e.g. Hammer's hammer). I don't mind the way Reaver's sword looks but since I've always enjoyed magic, I'd rather have a sword used by a fellow caster.

Syth the old one;425917 said:
who wants Garths magic sword ????

I would like one, please.

Of course, that is, if we can trade them between players. I'd also like the tattoos from both the U.K.'s pre-order bonuses and Australia's pre-order bonuses.

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

Dagzey;425936 said:

Theirs a few things wrong with this post.

1: Game stop also has Reaver's sword and a morphing tattoo.
2: Aurora is on the same plantet Albion is in.

And to tell you where Hammer's Hammer is found, last time I checked it was at GAME in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.