• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I didn't see this.

S

SilentFilmStar

I didn't see this.

Hmm this is my 32nd post and I just now saw this.

Well, Hi there. My name is Alex and I'm from Evansville Indiana and I hate it. I joined these forums to find how to get Skorms Bow (got bored of it and never got it BTW). The last forum I was an active member to was Moghouse.net. It was a FFXI forum that does not exist anymore. Fable is an okay game, but I stayed because I like to talk... as you can tell. :)

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Re: I didn't see this.

Welcome. Tell us why you hate Evansville, Indiana?

Dr KillJoy

Dark Paladin
Reaction score

Hi welcome to the forum

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

havent noticed you before. welcome

J

Johnnycky94

Their is nothing to do in indiana

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to our forums, we all like to talk as you can probably tell. :lol:

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Johnnycky94;191786 said:
Their is nothing to do in indiana

Really, it`s hard to believe a whole state is like that. I can say that there is nothing to do where I live, theres like 2oo people in total and about 5 people at my age, depends of what you consider "my age".

S

SilentFilmStar

Thanks all.

The population here is:

Metropolitan area: 300,000
City of Evansville: 126,272
According to the 2000 US census
so there are probably a lot more idiots in this city now.

I don't know I just hate it here, I'm from Kentucky tho. I moved here over a year ago and now I live in my own townhouse (three stories) with my girlfriend.

I just registered a few days ago but started posting yesterday.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums.Nice to meet you.:)
I lived in Dayton, Ohio, for a year once, anything like that?

S

SilentFilmStar

moonfever;191811 said:
Welcome to the forums.Nice to meet you.:)
I lived in Dayton, Ohio, for a year once, anything like that?

Thanks.

I don't know, I've never been to Dayton, Ohio... I don't think I've been to Ohio ever. I think its only a few hours away though.

I may move to Austin, Texas soon. I'm applying for a job there, I doubt I'll get it but I'm going to try.

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

Theres only about 1200 people in my town and 0 people who have the same interests that I do.. :yawn:

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

SilentFilmStar;191825 said:
Thanks.

I don't know, I've never been to Dayton, Ohio... I don't think I've been to Ohio ever. I think its only a few hours away though.

I may move to Austin, Texas soon. I'm applying for a job there, I doubt I'll get it but I'm going to try.
Good luck on the job. Hope you get it. The weather is very hot though. Can't live without AC, or you'll suffocate.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

xSiLeNtxD34tHx;191879 said:
Theres only about 1200 people in my town and 0 people who have the same interests that I do.. :yawn:
I`m more lucky then, I have one person who has the same interests as I have. h
He`s also my best friend.:lol:

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

Welcome 'aboard! :pirate:

S

SilentFilmStar

moonfever;191891 said:
Good luck on the job. Hope you get it. The weather is very hot though. Can't live without AC, or you'll suffocate.

Its very hot here... at times... We tell people who visit here, "If you don't like the weather, stay a while and it will change."
Some days its sooo humid.

The job I'm trying for is with Blizzard Entertainment btw. I'm having my "resume consultant" go over it right now. ;)

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

SilentFilmStar;192109 said:
Its very hot here... at times... We tell people who visit here, "If you don't like the weather, stay a while and it will change."
Some days its sooo humid.

The job I'm trying for is with Blizzard Entertainment btw. I'm having my "resume consultant" go over it right now. ;)

That's what we say here. "If you don't like the weather, it'll change, soon enough". You'd fit in just right here.:)

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

welcome. i do not like to talk, that is why i am here. a forum requires no talking. btw, i consider refering to fable as an "ok" game to be blasphemy. watch your tounge next time. mmmkay? oh.... im in a ****y mood right now, sorry if i come off a little harsh.

S

SilentFilmStar

moonfever;192122 said:
That's what we say here. "If you don't like the weather, it'll change, soon enough". You'd fit in just right here.:)

Well thats good. I hope I get the job although I don't think my girlfriend will move down there with me. Have you bee to Austin? If so how is it?

TJ Griffin;192125 said:
welcome. i do not like to talk, that is why i am here. a forum requires no talking. btw, i consider refering to fable as an "ok" game to be blasphemy. watch your tounge next time. mmmkay? oh.... im in a ****y mood right now, sorry if i come off a little harsh.

Im sorry, Ive played better games. I'm no going to say a game with so many flaws is a great game, just alright.
FFVII was better... actually all the FF games I have played were better (not to mention 5 times longer). Sorry if you don't like it, thats just my opinion. :p

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

well, your intitled to your opinon and you have a right to it. i just have a passion for fable, i dont know why, it was just different. far from perfect, but it really shows you what LH is capable of, so fable 2 should be amazing. and i tend to be overly sarcastic. dont take me too seriously.

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

ah its never too late to change your views...