• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I didn't see this.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score
Re: I didn't see this.

I'm a little late, but welcome!

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

I like welcomes. So your weather is like Melbourne's? Four seasons in one day. :D

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

m800_runner;192181 said:
ah its never too late to change your views...

if your refering to me, i did NOT change my veiws. i am not so easily swaded by peoples opinons, i think for myself. i was just appalagising, and telling him not to get so stressed about what i say. i am just one insignificant lifeform on this planet, and should not be taken too seriously. if you were not reffering to me, please ignor this post.

S

SilentFilmStar

TJ Griffin;192211 said:
if your refering to me, i did NOT change my veiws. i am not so easily swaded by peoples opinons, i think for myself. i was just appalagising, and telling him not to get so stressed about what i say. i am just one insignificant lifeform on this planet, and should not be taken too seriously. if you were not reffering to me, please ignor this post.

I think he was talking to me. Wanting to lie to myself and say that "this is the greatest game I've ever played". But I'm not.

BTW I'm playing the game again but being good this time (boring). Whats up with the butterflies floating around me... thats just... weird. The halo is okay because its faint and only shots up when I stand still (as do the butterflies) but thats a little too much. :hmm: