• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I Hate Amazon.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autarch

Reaction score
Regarding Order X from Amazon.co.uk

1 of Fable III Limited Collector's Edition (Xbox 360)

Greetings from Amazon.co.uk,

We're writing to let you know that we are having difficulty processing your Visa (exp. X) for the above transaction.

We will try charging your credit card again shortly. It is not necessary to place a new order, but you may want to review the payment information for your order and make sure it is correct and current.

I hate Amazon. I am 99% certain I have enough money in my account for this. And, now...

Delivery 1 of 1
Not yet dispatched
Dispatch Estimate: 29 Oct 2010

Delivery Estimate: 1 Nov 2010

GOD DAMN IT.

Eavath

Reaction score
Ouch, that sucks x_x If it's any consolation, I won't be able to play it between the 29th until prolly the 6th or 7th

The Dragon

Reaction score
I've had issues with the US Amazon... Was supposed to receive my LCE tomorrow, yet as of tonight at 5 it still had not shipped. Contacted them and was told that they had no idea why it hadn't shipped, didn't know when it would ship, and that their supplier was out of stock...

Autarch

Reaction score
I've had issues with the US Amazon... Was supposed to receive my LCE tomorrow, yet as of tonight at 5 it still had not shipped. Contacted them and was told that they had no idea why it hadn't shipped, didn't know when it would ship, and that their supplier was out of stock...

I seriously hope this doesn't happen to me. ._.

Why they can't just take payment immediately instead of "Preparing for dispatch" and taking payment during that process mystifies me.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Only had one bad incident with Amazon with slow despatch time but other than that they have been ok. However for games i try to stick with one tried and trusted company who have always delivered games on time and even early for me. Im going to wait until Christmas for Fable III i think as i have so many games to play right now and coming in next couple of weeks.

Autarch

Reaction score
They're apparently doing this to lots of people (checked the bank account I used for online transactions and there's far more than the cost of Fable 3 in there) in order to buy time to dispatch pre-orders. ****ing disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.