• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i have a several swinging swords for trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
thanks borther i will make a army of Unholys but i need 2 get her in da uk and i ty 2 have fun with out my psp xbox and ds

cameron weever

Reaction score
hey ive been looking for a swinging sword. add my GT skaterkid2010 im willing to trade jacks hammer, souldrinker and whatever else i can manage to find worthwhile on my character

cameron weever

Reaction score
thanks dude ive spent the past 2 weeks dodging scams to try and get one. i accepted so whenever your on look for me:D

Angel Fyre Locke

Angelic Devil
Reaction score
I still have swinging swords if you want one fyre. You're a great friend.
To everyone else i have several more left to trade if anyone needs one.
No it's fine, I already have one. While it is a powerful sword, it's rendered impractical by the sheer amount of time it takes to upgrade it.

jakesh

Reaction score
I don't know if you still have any swinging swords left but do you think you could trade me one for a sandgoose maybe..... My GT is ZeldaCrazy666.

jakesh

Reaction score
****, I just got on and, lucky me, my live just expired today. Do you think it would be okay if we postponed this till the weekend? I should have it again by Saturday evening.

jakesh

Reaction score
Lol my bad. I didn't realize that it was so close to the expiration date :/. Oh well, I'll message you on Saturday after I get it back. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.