• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I Have it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
It will be played. It will be enjoyed.

That is all.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
What? I had to wait a god damned extra day before I could play it.

zmalt

Morte Mercante
Reaction score
Have fun, I will continue to rock back and forth in the fetal position until such time as I can hold the game in my hands.

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
I know. I was being sarcastic.
I know, I'm not an idiot. What about you, do you think I actually use the word "arse" in any form unless I'm kidding? Or well, messing with you rather. XD

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
I know, I'm not an idiot. What about you, do you think I actually use the word "arse" in any form unless I'm kidding? Or well, messing with you rather. XD
wait, you mean british people don't say arse every other sentence?
yeah, right. next will it be that the Beatles aren't really from Detroit, Michigan? or that hogwarts isn't a real school?

you aren't fooling anyone funky chocolate. you may as well just drop the act and admit that you all actually love using the word 'soccer' and only pretend not to to make us feel inferior.
go on, admit it.

x339

Reaction score
I SHOULD have it considering I paid for overnight shipping. F U gamestop :mad:

p.s. they didn't give me my villager code EVER either :'(

Balvorn

Imagineer
Reaction score
It too have no villager code... My one pre-order bonus! Damn you!

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
Have you contacted them to ask whether you'll receive it soon, and if so, via what method? Some stores tend to send the code(s) via e-mail a week or two after release.

x339

Reaction score
I already got the weapon/tattoo code I dont see why they didnt send the villager code at the same time.

Lupus

Reaction score
Have fun, I will continue to rock back and forth in the fetal position until such time as I can hold the game in my hands.

Think how i feel i was in the stockroom today and held about 75 copies in my hands...could not keep any of them (some silly laws about theft).:'( so close yet so far

zmalt

Morte Mercante
Reaction score
Think how i feel i was in the stockroom today and held about 75 copies in my hands...could not keep any of them (some silly laws about theft).:'( so close yet so far
That does suck... it's like you're getting blue-balled by Fable III.

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
wait, you mean british people don't say arse every other sentence?
yeah, right. next will it be that the Beatles aren't really from Detroit, Michigan? or that hogwarts isn't a real school?

you aren't fooling anyone funky chocolate. you may as well just drop the act and admit that you all actually love using the word 'soccer' and only pretend not to to make us feel inferior.
go on, admit it.
Yeah, except I'm not British... o_o
I do my best not to make people realize they're inferior to me though. They tend to get jealous and cut me when I'm sleeping. :ermm:

Sir Robin

The Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot
Reaction score
I SHOULD have it considering I paid for overnight shipping. F U gamestop :mad:

p.s. they didn't give me my villager code EVER either :'(

I feel ya brother. I did get my codes, but no game on Tuesday as Gamestop promised. Guaranteed, actually. I checked the shipping status and it SHOULD arrive here today. It had just better.

Sir Robin

The Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot
Reaction score
Belay that last - I just got it! Walked outside to check the mail and the mail lady handed it to me. Downloading DLC now. :D

zmalt

Morte Mercante
Reaction score
After two botched mailing orders, I borrowed a friend's car and went to Bestbuy to pick it up myself. They even gave me the pre-order content along with the LE. I will be downloading all of the extra content and then playing... Just waiting for my suite-mate to finish his game of NBA 2K11. I'm actively fighting off the urge to strangle him with one of my wired controllers.

Status
Not open for further replies.