• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i here people say horses would be good i have a better idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shadow warrior

i here people say horses would be good i have a better idea

:ninja: :ninja: a real assasin with 2 curved killing machines ((sharp blades)) throwing daggers would also be cool. :ninja: :ninja:

another idea is like on gta sandreas auto lock so you can lockk onto there head for decpaitions that would be so SLAMIN

i find the overall fable combat sequence is boring and repeatative why not be able to (((((MAKE FIGHTING COMBOS))))!!! so you can jump up and then slice then from the millde of the head all the way down to the bottom of his chest !!! (slice them down the middle basicaly))also some other ideas could involve overal atttacks such as multi strike but more of a buton bashing technique worth considering !!

another good thing would be the acessibilty to be bale to duel weild two weapons EG 2 small swords or a heavyer sword with a sheild.

heres another idea the ability to jump!!! would be great for in combat for getting over obstacles (((AND EVEN GETTING ON YOUR (((HORSE))!!!

from the trailer that a kind fellow has made avaliable to us we have already witnesed the fact you cna weild a pistol all well and good what about a (6 shooter) now thats OLD SKOOL!!! :w00t: :w00t:

theres hundreds of things the acessibilty of spears and other two handed
long-reaching weapons liven things up a bit

fianly 1 of my favroute skills is beserker but as we all no only the evil can master it ive had a cool idea for the light side of beserker its COOL so its like the good aligments choice of beserker it dosent improve your strength etc oh no (((ITS LIKE A PHYSCIAL SHEILD ONLY WHEN PEOPLE HIT YOU THEY GET SHCOKED WITH LIGHTING AND KNOCKED DOWN how old skool is that so physical sheild, force push and lightibng all in 1 move. like beserker it would have a time limit and a cool down period and as you level it it lasts for longer and the knock down time and dmg is increased!!)))

finaly something i dont like the fact that skill and strength moves require 7 levels to master them however magic skills only require 4 i think they should all be expanded to at least 10!1 make the game longer and the skills way more POWERFUL

another idea is that on fable there is warrior and mage armour that increase these skills apability however no rnagers gear that should be sorted out like rangers armour could look all cool.

and this time you should be able to track down monsters as quest like slay the giant lizard!!

FIANLY dont we all just wanna kill a dragon APART from JoB's second form becuase i kileld him and got hit and incredible ONCE lucky shot it was dam fire/laser beams nearly killed me too so anyway MORE DRAGONS.

overall there should me alot more chalinging enmeys all kinds

oh and evil weapons and good weapons more of that like skorms bow and avos tear every weapon should have an aligment specification. and certain weapons for bady should have like vampiric mods that steal health on every sucessful hit thats vampiric = EVIL and there should be a HUGE hammer for goodys that shock them and knocks them down and on every sucesful hit it parlyses the enemy so you can decapitiate them this EXCLUDES bosses would be too easy!!

well anway thats my thread and just a few ideas on what could possibly be in fable 2 please reply and contribbute or criticise if you wish rofl i apolgise for the bad seplling im rushign this anyway i hope you enjoy my ideas i no i do"!!!!!!!:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: i here people say horses would be good i have a better idea

Not bad list, i agree they should make a more complex combat system but i liked Fables just needs tweaking abit.

Id like the introduction of horses and things you can ride.

Duel weilding, sheilds and spear type weapons would be a great addition aswel. As would alignment styled weapons :thumbsup:

S

shadow warrior

horses would be cool if you could use them and still fight like dynasty warriors with a lng spears you do some cool attacks on horse back

S

shadow warrior

i so egarly wish to go dragon slaying somewhere in the game someone told me that once dragons flew over albion and reeked havok buring random vlages and eating people etc until 1 day legandry heros rose up and slayed the dragons soon after dragons feeet where used as paper waits and you could get dragonscale curtains a dragon was a heros biggest test and if he survivedhis/her biggest acvhievemnt!! now all of the dragons are almost exstint what was left fled to the frozen waists and although they are no where near as strong as they once was they still pose the ultimate test for any hero !!!

((this isnt word for word)) just funny i cna remmber it maybe the guildmatser told me it before i enter the demond door to get the fire stone

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;23084 said:
Not bad list, i agree they should make a more complex combat system but i liked Fables just needs tweaking abit.

Id like the introduction of horses and things you can ride.

Duel weilding, sheilds and spear type weapons would be a great addition aswel. As would alignment styled weapons :thumbsup:

I agree with you Darkie. The Fable combat system was easy and solid, but alot of cool stuff like dual wielding needs to be added in Fable 2.

D

darkoverlord

that would b cool or u know mabye there could b a way u could lose ur weapon and have a back up like a knife or dagger, or a flintlock in ur side pocket were u can pull it out on a moments notice and blow the head off ur opponents:w00t:

U

Unsung Hunter

ya dragon slaying would be the best thing ever if they added it to fable 2
and if u could own/build ur own house i would have a room wit dragon head trophies of every dragon i killed=P

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Brings back memories of the epic dragon boss fights in Baldur's Gate II...*sigh* Good times.

S

shadow warrior

Tsuyu;23307 said:
Brings back memories of the epic dragon boss fights in Baldur's Gate II...*sigh* Good times.

BAULDERS gate i love that game completed the first 1 for gamecube however the 2nd 1 scared me too much and so i quit in the zombie house however GOOD TIMES

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Erhm, I don't mean the silly console ones. They suck if you ask me.

I am talking old school here, Baldur's Gate II: Shadow of Amn and Throne of Bhaal.

F

Famous_Reaper

Wouldn't a shield or two be okay? And how about a demon horse? For the villains. And how about riding a dragon?

F

Famous_Reaper

Oh, and I believe they should let you get bigger. Like Thunder big.

V

Vegeta

I have another great idea..... Maybe you could have story mode then "Creation Mode"

You could build your own cities towns weapons people language stuff guards walls archers guilds places of worsip then play in it with your own character!!

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Legendary_Rogue;24598 said:
Oh, and I believe they should let you get bigger. Like Thunder big.

Haha, Thunder oh how I hate thee. No no, not Thunder big, he was just inhumanly big. :unsure:

A

AJewLol

I don't think we should be able to ride dragons. This game is set in the 1700's, is it not? I know it's supposed to be a fantasy game, but it'd be a little goofy to see a dragon flying around in 18th century England.

And I've seen people discuss the arena ... what arena? Honestly, this is the 1700's, there would be no arena, there would be no dragons or other things to that degree.

But yeah, just my two cents.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

AJewLol;24762 said:
I don't think we should be able to ride dragons. This game is set in the 1700's, is it not? I know it's supposed to be a fantasy game, but it'd be a little goofy to see a dragon flying around in 18th century England.

And I've seen people discuss the arena ... what arena? Honestly, this is the 1700's, there would be no arena, there would be no dragons or other things to that degree.

But yeah, just my two cents.

Umm dude, last I checked Fable was never meant to be historically correct. Fantasy ring any bells? Come on since when did Balverines, Hobbes, Nymphs and/or Trolls ever exist in any century in England.

On that note though, I dont think we should be able to cruise around on Dragons either, it just isnt right or politically correct because in the 18th century they had animal rights......
:lol:

But seriously riding dragons would be kind of lame... not sure why but it just really really doesnt appeal to me.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Let's not forget the fact that dragons are also very, very VERY rare in the world of Fable - commonly they are belived to be extinct.

We all know about the "dragon" in the Fable II trailer, but if you ask me that aint no dragon - it's a wyvern. Check out the dragon in Fable then compare and you'll see it too.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;24766 said:
Let's not forget the fact that dragons are also very, very VERY rare in the world of Fable - commonly they are belived to be extinct.

We all know about the "dragon" in the Fable II trailer, but if you ask me that aint no dragon - it's a wyvern. Check out the dragon in Fable then compare and you'll see it too.

Where is this dragon/wyvern in the F2 trailer? o_O

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

YouTube - Fable 2 teaser

Check it at about the end, some guy or girl firing the finishing shot point-blank into it's face.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;24770 said:
YouTube - Fable 2 teaser

Check it at about the end, some guy or girl firing the finishing shot point-blank into it's face.

I figured that to be an evolved Balverine which has changed over time o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.