• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I love the fable games but fable the journey ?

Anthony Dooley

Reaction score
Fable creators I love your fable games but i will not be buying the journey game
I feel u have let alot of people down with this game.
I am part disabled and cannot use a konnect thing and i am very upset over this I traded my playstaion in favour of your xbox360 because off ?
one being easy for me to use the controler they feel more comfortable than ps and dont hurt my hands
Two the fable rpg game it blew me away game wise it was rpg heaven
Please console makers not all of you customers r able bodyied and fable the journey is a rail game which is not as fun and imersive as the the other games
I love getting lost in a fable world were you have the choice to go where u want to not be restricted I like to view evey nook and cranny in the fable worlds because u can escape into them but on a rail game this would be very restrictive
A rail game is not and never will be a decent rpg

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Please console makers not all of you customers r able bodyied

I have Kinect but its more for my girlfriends son to use and im not a big fan but they have tried to address this sort of thing with a patch that enables Kinect to detect players even when they are sitting down.