• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I wish you could actually have children in Fable 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shakezulah

I wish you could actually have children in Fable 2.

It would be so cool. I mean they promised we could when Fable 1 was about to come out...

P

Poppycock

Re: I wish you could actually have children in Fable 2.

yea and if you could raise them how you wanted them to like, a good little kid or a eveil little kid that would be cool

F

FableFreak

there has already been a MASSIVE thread about this topic.

U

Unsung Hunter

yes...id like a child of my own...maybe adopt one in the game...and then raise him to become a trader just like his pop

K

Kali

It would be cool if we could have kids and then play as our kids and then have more kids with that kid and have a whole big family tree who eventually take over the world.

D

DrZoid

All this sounds very familiar... oh yes... there is already a thread on this! Either that or a massiva discussion about it in a different thread.

K

Kali

Well if you don't post a link to that thread your information is useless. For now this is the only thread I know of.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Kali;19706 said:
Well if you don't post a link to that thread your information is useless. For now this is the only thread I know of.

Whats to stop you going to find the thread yourself, it doesnt take that much effort. Thats exactly what the creator of this thread should have done- went and looked for similar threads to join in with instead of creating a repeat topic.

Edit: This took me less than three minutes to find. Whats stopped you from having a rummage in older posts?
http://forums.projectego.net/family-matters-52/

K

Kali

The fact that I don't give a ****?

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Kali;19712 said:
The fact that I don't give a ****?

Funny I had put it down to you being a lazy c**t.

You would need to go learn some manners instead of acting like a little ignorant tramp you know.

K

Kali

I could say the same for you. If you have a problem with something than do something about it, don't get mad at me for refraining to fix something that to me was never broken. Especially considering that I just go to on this board there's no way you can expect me to know or care that there is another thread. Don't make it my problem when it isn't. Want something done, do it yourself.

K

Kali

anyway, i dont feel like fighting with u so lets just call it even and I'm out for the day.

D

DrZoid

weirdkidinabox;19716 said:
Funny I had put it down to you being a lazy c**t.

You would need to go learn some manners instead of acting like a little ignorant tramp you know.

Thank god! I thought I was the only one who thought this guy was annoying...

Kali;19721 said:
anyway, i dont feel like fighting with u so lets just call it even and I'm out for the day.

If you don't want people getting ****ed off with you then don't act like a stupid little kid.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid;19722 said:
Thank god! I thought I was the only one who thought this guy was annoying...

If you don't want people getting ****ed off with you then don't act like a stupid little kid.

I may have over-reacted with the c**t statement but this person just seems like a troll to me dude.

This is directed at Kali, I wasnt trying to start a fight, unfortunately judging by your reply to my first post and your attitude in general in this thread it seemed like that was all you were after- a fight or an argument of some description. I apologise for the c**t statement. Ah and by the way- if I have a problem do something about- what do you think I was trying to do when I posted a frigging link to the actual thread. I could have just insulted you and left but I tried to rectify your mistake. Being ignorant of another thread isnt an excuse for not skipping back a few pages to check.

L

LiMpBiZkit

hey calm the f***!!! down or ill have to do something bout it. . . which i probly wont. . .

L

LiMpBiZkit

dont get started again ill have to do something about it. . . which i probly wont

S

Shakezulah

I'm sorry... I'm kinda new around here... I didn't mean for this to become an argument or anything..

L

LiMpBiZkit

yes i can see that. . . i hope it wont happen again k. . .cause ill get anyone but me to help. . btw what was the argument about cause i havent a clue heh

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Shakezulah;19747 said:
I'm sorry... I'm kinda new around here... I didn't mean for this to become an argument or anything..

Ah hell man, I wouldnt worry, its just random sporadic arguing, it happens on most forums- nothing for you to apologise about. The argument was entirely the fault of myself and Kali so if anybody is sorry it should be us. I was just trying to stop repeat threads from becoming too much of a common occurance- personally I think its better to focus all conversations on one specific thing in a single thread because it gets more discussion from various people and everybodies energy is focused on one large thread with lots of dicussion instead of lots of smaller threads about the same thing with less than lack lustre discussion- then again that could just be me....

:(

M

Maison

hey shutup and leave her out of this you F**K- Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.