• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Iceman's Item Giveaway Extravaganza!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ActOfGod81

Reaction score
Genie, I wish for...

Old Kingdom Tattoo Set(All pieces)

Bloodcraver

Chickenbane

Dragonstomper .48

Sandgoose

Avo's Lamentation

Really Sharp Pair Of Scissors

Aurora's Shield

Jack's Hammer

The TYPO

GT: ActOfGod81

Iceman2021

Reaction score
roundover.jpg

Genie: "Congratulations EFDisaster! I hope you enjoy your newfound riches! For everyone else.... there is always tomorrow night!
Goodbye, and good luck next time!"
*poof*

J_onny

Reaction score
Genie I wish you were British. I'll have to get up at 5am just to stand a chance.
Oh well, keep spreading the love genie and maybe a Brit will follow your fine example.

Iceman2021

Reaction score
roundstart.jpg

Ding Ding Ding! You guessed it! It's time for round 4! The first person to do the following CORRECTLY wins their free set of items!

How to win!
1) Once the round begins, post your requested set of up to 25 items chosen from my item list (see first post). Now remember... each piece of a tattoo or clothing set counts as one item... so choose wisely!
2) In your post, type "Genie, I wish for...", followed by the list of items you wish to receive. And finally, type your gamertag at the end of the post.
3) Send a message to the gamertag "vX Iceman Xv" saying "Oh great and powerful Genie, please grant my wish!"
4) The first person to complete these tasks correctly will win an invitation to the Genie's Grotto so that their wish may be granted!

Iceman2021

Reaction score
roundover.jpg
Since there were no wishes, I am postponing the round. The round will resume on Wednesday (a little earlier this time) between 5pm and 7pm CST. That way people in Britain (such as J_onny ;)) can give it a shot!

Iceman2021

Reaction score
bonusstart.jpg

So here's what happened... my Genie was originally going to be busy for the next couple days, but a marvelous turn of events took place! Her brother, Wilbur the Wizard, was going to visit her today (all the way from the Horse Head Nebula!), but the wormhole got closed down due to cosmic interference. Normally, my Genie is happy to have family over, but Wilbur is especially obnoxious... so she is ecstatic that his trip got delayed!
So, in turn, she is feeling especially magical today! She has chosen to grant another wish tonight! So, you guys know the rules... but in case you forgot, here they are!
First person to do the following wins!
How to win!
1) Once the round begins, post your requested set of up to 25 items chosen from my item list (see first post). Now remember... each piece of a tattoo or clothing set counts as one item... so choose wisely!
2) In your post, type "Genie, I wish for...", followed by the list of items you wish to receive. And finally, type your gamertag at the end of the post.
3) Send a message to the gamertag "vX Iceman Xv" saying "Oh great and powerful Genie, please grant my wish!"
4) The first person to complete these tasks correctly will win an invitation to the Genie's Grotto so that their wish may be granted!
If no one wins by tomorrow night, then my Genie will have no choice but to focus her magic on a luxurious bubble bath instead! But I know somebody out there wants a free set of items...

Necko

Reaction score
Genie, I wish for...

Old Kingdom Tattoo Set (all pieces)
Scythe Tattoo Set (all pieces)
"Bob" Hairstyle

Really Sharp Pair of Scissors

Sorrow's Fist

Tenderiser
Bloodcraver
Ice Maiden
GT N3wpoint​

Iceman2021

Reaction score
bonusover.jpg

The bonus round is over! Winner = N3wpoint!
_____________________________________________________________​

roundstart.jpg
Ok, due to general lack of activity, I am going to make this last round open until TWO people have made their wish. After TWO winners have been selected, the giveaway will end... and not a moment sooner.
The instructions have changed slightly... I need you to send me a friend request in addition to a message this time, in case I am not online when you send it - then I can meet up with you later.
Alright, let's get it started... the first TWO people to make their wish correctly win!

How to make your wish!
1) Post your requested set of up to 25 items chosen from my item list (see first post). Now remember... each piece of a tattoo or clothing set counts as one item... so choose wisely!
3) Send a friend request AND a message to the gamertag "vX Iceman Xv" saying "Oh great and powerful Genie, please grant my wish!"

DeadlyshotJ

The greatest
Reaction score
Genie i wish for .......

Long hair
Bob cut
  • Sorrow’s Fist
  • Bloodcraver
  • The Equaliser
  • Ice maiden
  • really sharp pair of scissors
  • The tenderiser
world’s Oldest Makeup
Eye of the Beholder Makeup
Enchanting Makeup

Thanks my gamertags Deadly shot J i have also sent you a friend request :) and the message

Iceman2021

Reaction score
I have not received the message from you yet. You guys need to follow the instructions...
:(

sassy

isa
Premium
Reaction score
Genie, I wish for.......

Slimquick
Souldrinker
Thunderblade
Avo's lamentation
The swinging sword
Aurora's Shield
Dragonbone Hammer
Tannar's Glory
Scythe's Warhammer
The TYPO
Jack's Hammer
Mirian's Mutilator
The Ice maiden
Bloodcraver
Defender of the faith
Simmon's Shotgun
Skorm's Justice
The Sandgoose
Men's Masquerade Suit
King's Suit

Gamertag: isasaymrow

Iceman2021

Reaction score
Congratulations, sassy... you are the first winner! I still have enough gifts left for one more wish... any takers?

Niekvdm

Reaction score
Genie, I wish for.......

Any fully upgraded weapons.

G-Tag: Deejdd

ps. We love you (L)

Aztec Arias

Reaction score
Genie, I wish for.......
Chefs Hat
Old Kingdom Tattoo Set(All pieces)
Scythe Set Tatto Set All Pieces
Gt Atzec Arias

GrimBaggins

Hobbit for hire.
Reaction score
genie i wish for...
"Long Hair" Hairstyle
"Bob" Hairstyle
Beadle’s Cutlass
Jack’s Hammer
Really Sharp Pair of Scissors
Dragonbone Hammer
Soul Drinker
Swinging Sword
Tannar’s Glory
Tenderiser
Thunderblade
TYPO
Bloodcraver
Briar’s Blaster
Dragonstomper .48
Mirian's Mutilator
Sandgoose
Shrieking Pilgrim
Skorm’s Justice
GrimBaggins

Iceman2021

Reaction score
roundover.jpg
And.... Aztec Arias is the final winner! Thanks for playing everybody, hope you enjoy the gifts!
*Giveaway is now over*

GrimBaggins

Hobbit for hire.
Reaction score
aw well that sucked, good job anyways nice to see people going out of their way to help and all

Status
Not open for further replies.