• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Icewind Dale II

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blu phoenix

Re: Icewind Dale II

ah...thx to your poem i slept well last night. thx again.

B

blu phoenix

oh and i got your thing on ancestry thx that was cool...

A

Arckon

Aye lassie, ye remember were ye came from. and ye remember ye heritage. and Ye will go far.

B

blu phoenix

sorry had to get off a min. but im back..

L

Liberator

I've played all the PC Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale games. As far as the storyline goes, I've got to say that they're some of the most rich and engrossing RPG games out there. It's easy to get so caught up in the games that several hours pass by before you realize it.

Now the Baldur's Gate games for the XBox, on the other hand, are downright awful. You only get to play as one character during the game, each level has only about two or three different kinds of enemies, and the whole game is embarrassing short....

B

blu phoenix

see arc there is someone who has played the games. happy?

B

blu phoenix

hey you should be and don't worry i will soon enough.

B

blu phoenix

which is better than baldurs gate or icewind dale 2

A

Arckon

u are mecinaries from a city named targos
U set out on a quest to save the ten towers and your journies take u around the world

B

blu phoenix

cool! sounds pretty neat from what you've said.

L

Liberator

I agree that the storyline from Icewind Dale is probably the best, but I also like the one from Baldur's Gate II. Jon Irenicus, the main villain of BG II, is one of the most interesting baddies I've ever seen from a video game.

B

blu phoenix

i will definetley have to look into getting these games. from what you guys are saying they are great games with a good storyline. they sound very interesting and i will have to see about getting them some time soon.

L

Liberator

Good luck finding them...as I'm sure you probably wouldn't even find these games in a bargain bin anymore. Amazon.com is probably your best bet to look for copies.

Status
Not open for further replies.