• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

ICH BIN ZURUCKKOMMEN!

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
Re: ICH BIN ZURUCKKOMMEN!

Hexen_Harlot;284705 said:
Yeah, I'm back. I haven't found anything new regarding cloning glitches in Oblivion yet but I'm still playtesting, I just cba to trawl the internet for help anymore, nobody has anything that isn't in masterpug's guide, which is here:

http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/...c_id=m-1-42082618&pid=927345&tag=topics;title

The guy just rapes Oblivion and its programmers, with a jagged stick.

Knew you wouldn't be gone long.:p This isn't just a Fable forum, but other games as well. I check Mass Effect out a lot.
How is Oblivion? I am thinking about getting it.:)

Dentie

Reaction score

yeah oblivion seems cool maybe i'll buy it sometime

H

Hexen_Harlot

Oblivion is pretty awesome, but when you get bored of it, Morrowind is a lot better. Morrowind is confusing if you don't play oblivion first though

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I had the opposite problem - having played Oblivion first, I really struggled with Morrowind. Haven't gotten very far at all with it whereas Oblivion is my all-time favourite 360 game so far...

Moonfever, I think you'd really enjoy Oblivion - try getting the game of the year edition so you can get the expansions but if you can't, download Shivering Isles if nothing else because that extends gameplay quite a bit and it's great fun - first DLC I've got which has been well worth the points as there is a main quest, a whole new mini-world to explore and plenty of side quests to keep you busy :D

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Thanks for the replies. I really want to get it. Don't want a used copy though. Hope there's some new ones, soon.:)

Dentie

Reaction score

Hexen_Harlot;284733 said:
Oblivion is pretty awesome, but when you get bored of it, Morrowind is a lot better. Morrowind is confusing if you don't play oblivion first though

what is morrowind??

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Hexen_Harlot;284705 said:
Yeah, I'm back. I haven't found anything new regarding cloning glitches in Oblivion yet but I'm still playtesting, I just cba to trawl the internet for help anymore, nobody has anything that isn't in masterpug's guide, which is here:

http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/...c_id=m-1-42082618&pid=927345&tag=topics;title

The guy just rapes Oblivion and its programmers, with a jagged stick.

Oblivion eh? I'm about to get it for the PC... what do you have it for?

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

Dentie;284799 said:
what is morrowind??

oblivian is elder scrolls 4 morrowind is number 3 i have it never finished it have like 15 different games noone are farther then when you have to meet the guy in the main city with lots of stuff ah whats it called. you can get it for like 8$ at a game store, that's worth it, but to bad the atmoshere is too gloomy i wish someone would make a mod where everything seemed to have life. but it's still a fun game races, easy way to get a glass weapon(very strong) and lots of cool armor and stuff you should get it, i want to by oblivian but it's like 35 euros and i don't want to spend money but it has shivering isles and the other expansion, i think.

but morrowind is fun to play if you have nothing to do and looking to slaughter stuff but the worst thing about it is the little dice rolling in the technology of the game, you like never hit (as it seems) you have pretty much a dice and it will either roll on attck, miss, or critical(but most of the time it's miss) but it's a big world and fun to play.
Listen you know those giant temples in morrowind? well i got lost in them, and then i open a door and a bunch of guards(like 20) come rushing at me and kill me, i didn't know what i did wrong. oh well get it well done, i never cared about the story, just went where i want when i want :p
get it, it's worth the 8$

Dentie

Reaction score

lol i think i'll just download it if it is €8,- xD

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Welcome back. Glad I'm not the only person with no willpower.