• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ideas for DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

femalehero777

Reaction score
There's definatly going to be more DLC for Fable 3, what are some of your hopes for it. My hopes:
Kill Reaver
More Clothes
More Weapon Morphs
More Finishing Blows
More places to explore
Ability to change height (Seriously, I'm almost as tall as Walter)

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
Yay to all, even for some Knothole Island potions. (I had to skip Skill entirely because I didn't want to grow tall.)

Kill Reaver II
More Weapons (Where all the axes and crossbows at?)
More King/Queen duties and proposals
Buying Reaver's Mansion
Moar Aurora places (Or another country like Samarkand or the South Islands, but I'm sure they wouldn't do that for the DLC)

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
An Albion settlement on the other side of Aurora kind of like Wild Wild West themed, to explore the rest of the country and reveal info about the Crawler, the ruins, and sand furies

bradio12

Reaction score
LIONHEAD HAVE GOT 2 BRING BACK MURGO'S MAGICAL MYSTICAL AWESOME SHOP..........

AND KNOTHOLE

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
LIONHEAD HAVE GOT 2 BRING BACK MURGO'S MAGICAL MYSTICAL AWESOME SHOP..........

AND KNOTHOLE

50 years from Fable 2, and some years in-game... I think he may be dead, or at least reitred, by now. /=|

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
50 years from Fable 2, and some years in-game... I think he may be dead, or at least reitred, by now. /=|

What about Murgo and Sons Mystical Shop? It'd be awesome to have his offspring take over the rather strange family business.

SweetWater

Reaction score
I want that large island on the left of the map as my summer beach house.
"Summer Beach House DLC"

Either that or one of the other islands to take the role of Knothole, with some awesome potions included.

Lydia777 said:
More King/Queen duties and proposals
Buying Reaver's Mansion

Those too.

Lucky Strike

Reaction score
More locations! And i don't mean 1x1 like a cave or hunters lounge! I mean biiiiiiiiiiig... More quests!!!!!!! More things to do! Enought with the clothes and things! hehe!

and as a wish... like on fable 2 the brought out an edition WITH the DLC (which i'll buy online tomorrow) the same here!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Quentin Locke

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
Those above asking for the ability to buy Reavers Mansion, you get it with the Understone DLC.

Jamie S. Rain

Wooflea Bird
Reaction score
Only one Idea for DLC, make it free.

This game lacks so much, the only thing that kept it from
making use of its in-store return policy was the fact that it
was a Fable title. Feels like half the things that were supposed
to be in the original were stripped out to be DLC. =\

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score

Then again, he sells mystical items. He could have invented a potion enabling him to live forever. Then again, his items are usually cursed, so he'd probably come back as a ghost :L.

And what I really want is more clothes. AND JASPER'S VOICE BACK! :'(

bradio12

Reaction score

well he was in fable 2 and 2 was 500 years after 1 so why couldnt he be in 3 or maybe he had a son!!!
anyway i still wish they bring back knothole with a new storyline like the remainder of the crawlers forces have decided to invade knothole so you set of to save it or will YOU be the one to destroy knothole?

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
well he was in fable 2 and 2 was 500 years after 1 so why couldnt he be in 3 or maybe he had a son!!!
anyway i still wish they bring back knothole with a new storyline like the remainder of the crawlers forces have decided to invade knothole so you set of to save it or will YOU be the one to destroy knothole?

I don't now what Fable 1 has to do with Murgo... But yeah, he may have gotten a son. Who knows. And uhm, no offense, but I politely request that you'd use more punctuation. You're sometime a little harder to follow, without dots and commas, so I have to read it twice. It would be much appreciated. ;)

And yeah, a new area would be nice. And some more King/Queen stuff, to do... I want to RULE the world, dammit! Not just walk around, with people saying stuff like ''your highness''. Tch, pff.

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
And yeah, a new area would be nice. And some more King/Queen stuff, to do... I want to RULE the world, dammit! Not just walk around, with people saying stuff like ''your highness''. Tch, pff.

This. MOAR royal duties because that was fun and terribly short. I like hearing both sides of an issue and while I do despise Reaver with a passion, his snarky humor in favor of an evil proposal made me lol a few times. The Royal Treasury's just sitting there now, lonely and rich. Let's have some more world changing proposals!

femalehero777

Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you guys but I wish there were more attractive NPCs. The only attractive ones are Elliot/Elise, and I can never kill the rebels at the beginning, Ben Finn, Page and Reaver. And the last three can't be interacted with.

idi0tik

Arseface
Reaction score
I don't now what Fable 1 has to do with Murgo... But yeah, he may have gotten a son. Who knows. And uhm, no offense, but I politely request that you'd use more punctuation. You're sometime a little harder to follow, without dots and commas, so I have to read it twice. It would be much appreciated. ;)

Well, Fable 1 also had a trader that first appeared when your character was a kid. They looked alot like each other and had similar voices.

Also, MOAR CLOTHES TO THE KING/QUEEN.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Well, Fable 1 also had a trader that first appeared when your character was a kid. They looked alot like each other and had similar voices.

Also, MOAR CLOTHES TO THE KING/QUEEN.

But that trader didn'st sell anything special, did he? You just bought a box of chocolates. Murgo, on the other hand, sells mystical items, extraordinary stuff. The Fable 1 trader is just along the lines of other regular traders, that don't so anything special; you can just buy some stuff from them.
I don't want this to turn into a case of ''you're wrong, I'm right'', because you are right. The Fable 1 trader appeared when you were a kid, and so did Murgo. They also have similar voices. But other than that, the first one is just a common trader; Murgo sells mystical items. Of course, Murgo could still have gotten a son that takes over his business, and sells you stuff in a possible DLC. But Fable 1 having a trader in it, in the beginning, is not much of an argument (in my opinion). :p
Still though, it would be pretty cool if we got some more mystical stuff.

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
The trader in 1 is also called Murgo. He has a grave in Oakvale from the bandit attack. Murgo in 2 is assumed to be a descendant but imo it's LHs lousy attempt at linking the two games

AcireJumi

And what an impression you've made. :D
Reaction score
I'd like to see friggen Samarkand. D:<

Or!

Knothole Island again. Murgo would be cool too.

Status
Not open for further replies.