• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Fable had a crossover with another game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

femalehero777

Reaction score
I know the idea of a crossover is weird. But I've played another RPG that would have an interesting crossover. I think most people that know about Bioware knows about Dragon Age. I would like to see a crossover of that. Do any of you have any other games that would make a good crossover?

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
It would be awesome if intelligence crossed over into Fable.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
I know the idea of a crossover is weird. But I've played another RPG that would have an interesting crossover. I think most people that know about Bioware knows about Dragon Age. I would like to see a crossover of that. Do any of you have any other games that would make a good crossover?
No, just ... no.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Marvel vs Fable? No, please, no!

Braindeer

Reaction score
I was half expecting a Fable/Bioshock crossover when I played Understone...it's veeerrrry similar.

I'd like to see an underwater city in Fable!

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
cross of Fable and Pac Man

.. and before you think about trolling me, no i'm not being serious :lol:

Braindeer

Reaction score
Amazing! Maybe by Fable IV, Albion could have developed the arcade game. I like the idea of the hero stopping off to drop some coins at the arcade...like the games masters in Fable II, only more pixelly.

Keshire

Modder
Reaction score
In all seriousness I'm going with Psychonauts and/or Monkey Island. Throw in a dash of any American McGee game for flavor.

Kuld von Reyn

Reaction score
Fable III era Fable and Arcanum could turn out to be a pretty cool combination. Fable III may have pulled off the "fantasy meets industrial revolution" theme pretty well, but Arcanum did it both earlier and better, IMO.

Not really a crossover per se, but the quest in Bowerstone Industrial about finding and returning a wedding ring a guy lost in the sewers is identical to a quest in Arcanum up to the ending, come to think of it. I had a sense of deja vu when I first did it.

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
Amazing! Maybe by Fable IV, Albion could have developed the arcade game. I like the idea of the hero stopping off to drop some coins at the arcade...like the games masters in Fable II, only more pixelly.

yes, very scott pilgrim ^_^

Cain

Reaction score
Wow this is the first 'what if' thread about a fable and other game crossover that dosen't include:
Ezio's outfit
Double Hidden Blade
Some other item so people can play their favourite character

Keshire

Modder
Reaction score
Cripes. Someone got out of bed the wrong side this morning.
What if his bed is against the wall and there's only one side? Or he's married and he'd need to crawl over his wife to get to the good side of the bed? (She hates it when I do that. But really it's quicker for me....)

Wow this is the first 'what if' thread about a fable and other game crossover that dosen't include:
Ezio's outfit
Double Hidden Blade
Some other item so people can play their favourite character

That kind of stuff can be added after the PC version comes out. So it's not a true cross over in the sense that they are just objects and not gameplay concepts... :p

I'd like to think people are smart and know the difference, but the amount of [Requests] in the [Guides] subforum makes me doubtful.

Status
Not open for further replies.