• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you could be any Fire Emblem class...

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score
Re: If you could be any Fire Emblem class...

It probably would, it gets complicated.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

There you go. I mean, it would be unwise to pick a class that transforms into something you don't like. I've never played Fire Emblem though. Doesn't seem like a very popular game, huh? I think my cousin played it, he said it was good. I just never had the money to get it.

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score

Well, it's anime-ish, and it's fanbase is largely Japanese, and very loyal. Tomorrow I will edit some of my above posts to include the promoted classes, and also edit the base class list to show what they can promote into. So you can go back and forth easily to see what the promoted classes start from as well.

There's multiple choices! YAY!

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Oh, I know all about that but it just seems to not do very well over here in America. Of course, I'm basing that purely on the fact that it's rarely talked about.

Anyways, I eagerly await your edits tomorrow. Perhaps then I can choose what is right for me.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

I'd be a Firetruck

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

My favourite character in the only Fire Emblem game I've played (Which was the one with the main characters being Lyn, Eliwood and Hector) was Raven, who is a mercenary. That doesn't mean I would necessarily be a mercenay, just that they were my favourite class.

I also liked Wallace who was a Knight simply because of his incredible badass quote:

"Behold! A giant walks among you! My defense is impenetrable! Come! Break your weapons against me!"

Jaffar and Hawkeye (An Assassin and a Berserker) just because they both had an increased percentage of being able to either instant kill or critical hit.

Overall though I reckon either a Pegasus Knight or a Wyvern Knght, just because it would be so damn cool to ride around on a flying horse or dragon. If forced to battle however, I would probably be a Pirate since very few things are more BAMF than a guy running into battle with a massive axe in each hand.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

i played fire emblem advanced and the cavalier was definitely my favorite unit (with lance). the kings personal guard was such a beast in that game, you could practically finish the game with him alone.

but no strings attached (disregarding prior experience) i would probably have picked the pirate.

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score

Wyvern Knights tend to be very powerful, and get axes upon promotion! Though Pirates become Berserkers >.> Wyvern Lords rock....

Raven is amazing yes...

Cheeze, I hope you mean Seth from Sacred Stones (because yes, he is amazingly badass), and not Marcus... (he is TERRIBLE!).

Cavalier are very good units too.

Tomorrow I'll be posting the promoted classes, so be on the lookout!

Oh and so everyone knows, I'd probably end up a Myrmidon. Mercenaries are by far my favorite unit though!

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

White_Howler;427477 said:
Wyvern Knights tend to be very powerful, and get axes upon promotion! Though Pirates become Berserkers >.> Wyvern Lords rock....

Raven is amazing yes...

Cheeze, I hope you mean Seth from Sacred Stones (because yes, he is amazingly badass), and not Marcus... (he is TERRIBLE!).

Cavalier are very good units too.

Tomorrow I'll be posting the promoted classes, so be on the lookout!

Oh and so everyone knows, I'd probably end up a Myrmidon. Mercenaries are by far my favorite unit though!

:lol: i honestly can't remember. i just know you have him since the very start of the game and he's the prince or whoevers best friend. i played it on an emulator 4 years ago to pass the time while i TA'd to be honest. all i remember was i had two mounted spear guys, one of them was awesome, and the other one sucked.

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score

Well, I've just finished adding in all the promoted classes, their info and what classes can become what! Have fun people!!!

I hope to see more replies in this thread now! =)

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Class: Shaman -> Summoner

Color(s): Black

Reason: I picked a Shaman simply because the Archer/Sniper appears to be female and I absolutely refuse to play anything female. So the next best thing is what appears to be an evil spellcaster... although the Druid looks more evil than the Summoner. Odd considering Druids are typically tree-hugging hippies in every other game I've played.

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score

Nono, you can be any gender... I just like the female sprites better!

In Fire Emblem, Dark magic is really nature magic, but it's also a forbidden art and is used by lots of evil peoples >.>

Edit: Also, no sub-color? Not red or gray or something for a subcolor?

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Oh... in that case I guess I'll stick with the Archer/Sniper.

That's silly. Nature isn't dark but those crazy Asians always muck these sorts of things up.

I like black. Not because I'm emo, gothic or whatever. Just because it happens to be the only color I enjoy. The only other color I can tolerate is white but in small doses. Too much and the stuff annoys me.

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score

Ah I see, well how about varying shades of black and grey?

Yea the dark magic is weird in FE.

Oh and, your class is the BANE of any flier.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Like I said, I'm only fond of black while just barely being able to tolerate white. Nothing else is interesting... except maybe a dark blue/dark purple.

Awesome. Didn't someone here pick a flier? Haha.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

farina_pegasusknight_lance.gif

Class: Pegasus Knight
Movement: 8
Weapons: Lances
Promotes into: Falcon Knight, Wyvern Knight

Basic Stats: Pegasus Knights are the 'lighter' of the two fliers, as such they only have decent strength and defense, as well as low HP. However, they make up for it with their high speed, good skill and luck, and decent resistance. In fact, Pegasus Knights may be the most suited to attacking magic units due to an okay growth in resistance. They end up being fragile, but fast like Myrmidons. Bows are their main weakness, as a regular strike from a bow to a flyier inflicts critical damage, making a critical hit in this case go from x3 damage to x9! Also, Axes tend to rip these frail fliers apart as well.

I want THIS one :D