• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you finished the game....

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fecat0

Re: If you finished the game....

is it just me or dont both the sacrifice and the love wish at the end kinda mean the same thing because the dog, and your family both die because of the construction of the spire, no spire no death. still good game though

S

SgtNewbpuncher

If u could´ve wished for the spire to never have existed, there would be no purpose for a hero like yourself to exist, so then there wouldnt have been a game.

M

Mr.West

Lucien being easy fulfilled it for me.
It showed he was just another man that bleeds like anyone else.
And when it comes down to it he was a frail old man hiding behind his empire.

Hope this helps people understand more.

D

DrXPepper

Mr.West;229287 said:

I agree with you, but the confrontation with him was a bit anticlimactic

O

Oliphet

Yeah, I get he's a frail old man, but I didn't think he'd be a stupid one. Seriously, no guards? Could at least have had some shards and commandants... and a couple thousand regiments of spire soldiers. Would have been epic that way, and afterward you still kill him one shot. You were in the spire after all, where the heck were his guards? You'd think they'd've noticed you.

B

barnsiie

Great all round. One of the best games i've ever had the pleasure of owning.
And i regret that i just had a week off. I was stuck in Cornwall with family and had nothing to do other than get bored or play fable 2. So i finished the game frighteningly fast. I wish i'd got the game while i was working, then i'd play it about an hour a night. Instead of playing it non-stop.

Also, i do believe that at the end as you go off to kill Lucien you should have to fight your way into the spire, under timed conditions.
So it's nice and difficult. :)

Instead, of just waking up and being magically there already. :(

Though i did like the whole music box thing.

Also as a point of curiosity, how much money do you get with the "needs of the one" choice? As i chose "the needs of the few" i had to keep my dog. The game would suck without him.

O

Oliphet

It wouldn't be enough to replace your dog. Nothing can replace your dog.

J

JokerCCXXII

Mr.West;229287 said:

I think that is exactly what was meant... but, honestly, I don't think he is dead. Something else is going on that we probably won't find out until the expansion comes out. Remember in F1 the 1st battle with the Jack of Blades? ...now remember the 2nd one in F:LC? I think they have a lot more in store for us, so until then, I'll just finish off my achievements! ^_^

M

Mr.West

barnsiie;229629 said:
Also as a point of curiosity, how much money do you get with the "needs of the one" choice? As i chose "the needs of the few" i had to keep my dog. The game would suck without him.

I did not see any big stacks of money jumping infront of your bullet!!
Only a fool would think of the money!

And on that note where was these villages when your ass was getting gunned!

G

gumgangsta12

endings cool but when u kill lucien it was stupid should have been a big battle

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

I was satisfied with the whole 1 shot, 1 kill ending, coz he deserved it, but it was definitely lacking in closure. no evidence of whether he was actually dead or not. (kinda reminded me of Palpatine in the Deathstar) i didn't many dramas bugwise, except on 'Rescue Mission', having to find my husband, and he was nowhere to be found. i went to the hobbe cave, nothing, went back home, found the husband, but could interact with him for the quest to continue. got frustrated, killed him and had my daughter taken away by welfare. the quest is still active, lol

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Did nobody find it rather poetic that Lucien destroyed your life and altered it forever with a single shot from a gun and you did the same for him. Maybe thats why he was a one shot kill- the irony of killing this evil uber boss in the same manner he killed your helpless sister.

Anywho, loved the game and imho has huge replay value. Spent last night buying quite a lot of property which gave me a fresh perspective on some things, then I accidentally let my daughter into a cave where she perished. Only thing that could have been improved on was the main story a bit, I felt it was a bit weak, and the co-op play. Other than that I think its everything I wanted it to be. And on the second play through as an evil character its awesome to notice the huge differences, and the tiny ones too, that have stemmed from a few supposedly simple choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.