• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

IF you were King in Fable 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MazeSon

Reaction score
Re: IF you were King in Fable 3.

POOP;408925 said:
I will be half black, and half white! That will be my only contribution.

Was your child have black in Fable 2.

Because they say you can migrate yoy fable 2 file to fable 3.

Really cool.

femalehero777

Reaction score

If I was leader I'm kicking Reaver out of Albion! Having Oakvale rebuilt, tear down some factories but keep some for bad people to work in, bring law to Bloodstone, have medium taxes and hopefully have enough cash for the family.

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score

I would like less factories, maybe make bowerstone back to what it used to be a nice peaceful town. But Ultimately have a lot of security in place with large count's of Bandits.

Shadowtree

Winner of Lil'Miss Zerg 2010
Reaction score

I like being neutral and just doing whatever the hell i feel like doing. I like the idea of being mostly good, school, low crime, no child labor. But I also enjoy gold, Giant freaking piles of shiny gold and am totally into promoting industry and warfare. >:D Well.... besides the child labor laws of course. And I suppose if it dosent cost too much I could try to keep some areas green. Anyone opposes my strict laws are going to be totally dead though. haha.

Reaction score

Yah I would probably just do what feels right help some people and others i wouldn't it would just depend on who they are and my mood at the time. But I agree about Oakvale, I would love to try to rebuild it and kick out the shadow court.

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

Well two ideas: Girl: Knock up all the cool boys, and bascicly be an evil person.

Boy: A goody-two shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.