• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

IM BUYING LOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR FLIPFLOPS

Reaction score
IM BUYING LOTS

I'm buying lots of stuff... ANYTHING valuable from books, weapons, HEALTH POTIONS, CLOTHES, ANYTHING good message me the items you are selling...my gamertag is MR FLIPFLOP and I have 993 million gold... so ya hit me up. If you NEED anything hit me up as well.

I AM ALSO GIVING GOLD AWAY FOR FREE...SO GIVE OR TAKE WE ALL WIN... BUT YA YOU GIMME STUFF I HOOOOK YOU UP!!

I HAVE JUST RECENTLY DISCOVERED A GLITCH THAT CANNOT BE PATCHED. IT IS STILL UNDER TESTING, BUT IF YOU WOULD LIKE 999MIL GOLD FRIEND ME ON XBOX SO WE CAN GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER. IF WE BECOME GOOD FRIENDS I MAY HAVE YOU DO THIS GLITCH WITH ME (TAKES 2 PEOPLE). IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO HELP I WILL STILL GIVE YOU AT LEAST 50MIL GOLD FOR FREEEE. ALSO...I WILL GIVE GOLD FOR ITEMS OR NO ITEMS.. IDC BUT I WOULD LIKE SOME ITEMS IF YOU CAN.

SwampyJade

Lion Heart
Reaction score
Re: IM BUYING LOTS

wow dude your loaded =P but you know theres a cheat that would only take like ten minutes to get alot of gold

MR FLIPFLOPS

Reaction score

ya but I have discovered a new glitch that not a lot of people know that gets 999mil in less than a minute.

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score

Dude, I will give you ANYTHING for some money. My glitch doesn't work anymore for some reason. It might be a corrupt, but now I gotta earn gold the honest way. :(
Just ask me what you want, or PM me, or message me on live (add me).

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score

And what's the glitch to get 993 mil in a minute? If it even does exist, and you're not just lying, tell me. I'll keep it secret. lol

V spencer V

Reaction score

MR FLIPFLOPS;348681 said:
I'm buying lots of stuff... ANYTHING valuable from books, weapons, HEALTH POTIONS, CLOTHES, ANYTHING good message me the items you are selling...my gamertag is MR FLIPFLOP and I have 993 million gold... so ya hit me up. If you NEED anything hit me up as well.

I AM ALSO GIVING GOLD AWAY FOR FREE...SO GIVE OR TAKE WE ALL WIN... BUT YA YOU GIMME STUFF I HOOOOK YOU UP!!

I HAVE JUST RECENTLY DISCOVERED A GLITCH THAT CANNOT BE PATCHED. IT IS STILL UNDER TESTING, BUT IF YOU WOULD LIKE 999MIL GOLD FRIEND ME ON XBOX SO WE CAN GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER. IF WE BECOME GOOD FRIENDS I MAY HAVE YOU DO THIS GLITCH WITH ME (TAKES 2 PEOPLE). IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO HELP I WILL STILL GIVE YOU AT LEAST 50MIL GOLD FOR FREEEE. ALSO...I WILL GIVE GOLD FOR ITEMS OR NO ITEMS.. IDC BUT I WOULD LIKE SOME ITEMS IF YOU CAN.

Flipflop, How much will you pay for legendary Weapons

wait... I have you added from youtube hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.