• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Im stuck. Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

imstuck

Reaction score
I'm the king, i'm on the quest The Weight of the World. I decided to protect the village in silverpines, I killed all of the werewolves but the town bell is still going off and it keeps telling me to protect the village.... but there's nothing to protect it from. I can't teleport, and it won't let me leave except to go into the little dead end tunnel. I stole from everyone's house to try to get people angry and hopefully to kill me, but there's only one person shooting at me and she can't kill me because she misses me on most of her shots.

imstuck

Reaction score
I tried... it won't let me do that either.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
They might a balverine still out there. Maybe try just outside the town gates. Otherwise just go back to the dashboard and reload the game. You'll probably have to do the quest again I'm afraid.

imstuck

Reaction score
Yeah, i wish i could just reload it but i was playing with my buddy and he had to go so i was getting off and i saved it right before we tried to leave the town... now it loads at this point. I think i'm going to have to restart the entire game... or just never play again

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score
i'm stuck in a pavement on my way to over throw Logan, reloading just puts me in the same spot and I can't cancel the mission! :(

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
So you can't even walk out of Silverpines?

Aruu

Reaction score
Yeah, i wish i could just reload it but i was playing with my buddy and he had to go so i was getting off and i saved it right before we tried to leave the town... now it loads at this point. I think i'm going to have to restart the entire game... or just never play again

I've heard that playing co-op on some missions can mess them up. Can't you fast travel or anything?

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
I always seem to luck out when it comes to glitches. On my most recent playthrough I was fighting Balverines at Reaver's secret society party. I did a Finisher on the second to last Balverine-- for whatever reason it caused me to fall through the floor (Strangely enough, I didn't fall forever into nothingness, there's a whole area underneath there.) I could look up through the floor above (it was transparent from the bottom) and watch as Page killed the last Balverine. The cutscene afterward happened as usual and I was transported outside of Reaver's mansion to make my promise to Page.
I wish I'd thought to do more exploring down there. I might have been able to travel into the underworks of the "Wheel of Misfortune" arenas that the story doesn't take you into. Assuming there's anything there at all.

Elisha

Reaction score
This happened to me, Because of CO-OP You need the CO-OP To join back up and maybe yield to a Guard or pay the fine and then the bell will stop, Happened to me at one point :)

imstuck

Reaction score
Yeah, i can't fast travel... I will try to get my friend to rejoin and have him pay a fine or something. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.