• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

in a scene, but not in a scene (to be or not to be)

P

projectacht

in a scene, but not in a scene (to be or not to be)

hey,

i got a problem for a while now and is starting to really p*ss me off.
when i go to bowerstone market, bloodstone or oakfield, it just teleports there as normal but when i walk i walk in a scene(at least it says so) hence my biggest problem im slow, real slow and the only way to leave is to walk out of the level and this can take up to 10 min to accomplish. because when i try to teleport out of there it says (in the teleport menu) cant leave, in scene. and im sure im not. and i just cant fight in these 'scenes'. i can even walk circles around hobbes in oakfield. what i can do is just interact with NPCs without any real trouble.

so please help me,

comment if you have the same problem or know the fix or anything that could maybe help.

greets projecht acht

mystic_wolf83

The Chosen One
Reaction score
Re: in a scene, but not in a scene (to be or not to be)

Well perhaps it could be the Golden Oak problem, which was fixed in a patch (getting the axe multiple times and getting trouble on this quest), if not I would reccommend starting a new game or if you have any DLC's downloaded to remove them then re-download them. Try checking your disc for any damage or dirt. There are many bugs and glitches in Fable II, and the patches help but don't always cover everything since everyone has their own problems it seems. If the problem seems to continue constantly the most you can do is look at your Quests and see what's going on or see if any Jobs are in town that are affecting your performance. I'm sorry there's not too much I can offer you, but best of luck with the situation.