• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

In what way are your hero weapons morphed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eavath

Reaction score
Kinda curious to see how everyone's weapons are morphed in the game. In case you didn't know, they morph when you get the upgrades in the Road to Rule. To see how they've morphed, select them in the sactuary and press Y.

I'll post mine later tonight when I get home, I can't for the life of me remember what my main (Hammer/Pistol) weapon's morphs are, let alone the sword and rifle -_-"

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
i dont get the game until friday, but is there any tips to make it look like a golden and silver straight semi-broad blade with a few runes on it?
also, any info on which monsters effect the weapons in which way? im not sure what monster theme to have on my wep

Eavath

Reaction score
There's a morph that says something along the lines of : "Your ability to make money has reflected on your weapon, making it look more intricated" I made about 5k and it made my rifle and hammer look very intricate, actually. About the sword, though, my first morph : "The time you have spent with your weapon has reflected upon the *something* of your weapon" I didn't use it much at the beginning, so now it looks all rusty. It does have a bronze color to it, though, so I'll figure out which morph exactly was used to make it that color tonight.

What MP said about the Hollowmen and the physical look was actually quite right. My sword has a bone hilt with a bone hand guard wrapped around, the hammer has a full bone handle, and my pistol has a crescent shaped bone for its handle. Not sure about anything else though, my rifle's handle was morphed by my friendly interactions with townspeople lol.

Also, all of my weapons have a lot of will lines covering them, on the head of the hammer, down the barrel of the rifle, and down the sides of the blade for the sword, though I've only gotten level 1 magic, I have gotten all but Force Push. Not exactly sure what exactly makes them.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
by intricated do you mean it has small wavy gold patterns, or it is all golden hilt or such?

Eavath

Reaction score
My hammer, instead of being a normal, square head, it's thinner at the handle, then flares out, then goes to a point at each end. Kinda hard to describe >.< Definitely looks like something you'd love to show off to your friends though xD. Pictures and everything seem to be called for later -nod-

Malkelvi

Reaction score
My ranged is Lv. 5 now and I've got Will Lines all over it, very intricate and has a golden pattern along the barrel.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
you mean like a stair banister rail?:D
luckily you can trade via couch coop, so my second or third run through will probably be to get the perfect wep for my first character if i'm unsuccessful.

Eavath

Reaction score
@ Malkelvi When looking at your weapon in the sanctuary, what exactly does it say that's made it morph the way it has? Kinda wanna compile a whole list of them so people can try and morph their weapons the way they wanna xD

@Dracelix I suck at describing things >.< Pics of all my weapons will be posted tonight, though will be late lol (like 12-13 hours from now x_x)

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
@ Malkelvi When looking at your weapon in the sanctuary, what exactly does it say that's made it morph the way it has? Kinda wanna compile a whole list of them so people can try and morph their weapons the way they wanna xD

@Dracelix I suck at describing things >.< Pics of all my weapons will be posted tonight, though will be late lol (like 12-13 hours from now x_x)
awesome^_^, i'm glad for the help.

Eavath

Reaction score
Glad I could help ^^

Also, i'm curious to know if anyone has gotten the morph for fighting wolves/balverines? I wanna know what it looks like

Status
Not open for further replies.