• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Inconvenient Marriage quest bug *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holz1o1

Reaction score
Near the beginning of the game, when you have to do some quests around Brightwall, i decided to do the Inconvenient Marriage one. I went through it, got a house and when they were handing over the divorce papers, i got pushed out the house. I continued the game, am now the Ruler and am starting to get annoyed how I can't complete it. Any help?

Michael0100101

Reaction score
Hmm, two suggestions. First, you've probably tried this but try beating it down, the door that is. Second, try holding right trigger by the window, at the end of that quest you go outside the house and you can eavesdrop on them. If none of those work you probably cant complete it.

Holz1o1

Reaction score
Yep, tried beating it down and window doesn't work. I even tried shooting them with safety off, no luck. I can get into top part of house but can't shoot/continue from there. Oh well, looks like it's broke!

Matt Harrison

G.T.-Lethal Panda 78
Reaction score
I need some help on this. I'm already married, but if I propose to her to finish the quest do I lose my current wife?

David Wulff

Reaction score
I need some help on this. I'm already married, but if I propose to her to finish the quest do I lose my current wife?

No, you can have several wife's at a time or the one achievements involving having several wifes wouldnt be possible ;]

Spidman1234

Reaction score
I don't know why but it seems like there are a lot of glitches in this new Fable. I think it has something to do with the fact that i'm playing it on old 360 idk. If anyone has a newer 360 aka "slim" please let me know if it is just my Xbox being a piece of crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.