• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Inquisitor Sword??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggie86205

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a question, and sorry if it has already been asked. When can you use the inquisitor sword, and do you have to be evil to use it? I put in the code for it and the tattoos, but cant seem to find either in the sanctuary. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

BJ Stone

Reaction score
As far as I can tell from what I read, they will unlock as you go through the game. At what point not sure, but that's what I've gathered from what I've read

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
I doubt you have to be evil to use any weapon (especially considering how gray the moral choices in Fable III are compared to the previous games), but if it's Reaver's Sword then it will either be more powerful or whatever whenever it's use for well, bad behavior. In other words, when slaughtering innocents and such vile acts.

Biggie86205

Reaction score
Yeah I have checked my gift plate. I got other misc DLC stuff from there like the highlander outfits, but I have yet to see anything about the inquisitor or the tattoos.

Michael0100101

Reaction score
I'm fairly certain all dlc is available once you can use your sanctuary. I'm not that far in the game. I've gotten to sanctuary, but its not really usable yet. Once you can get into your armory, I would assume it would be in there

Biggie86205

Reaction score
Ive gotten far enough to where the entire sanctuary is at my disposal, and the sword is not in the armory. There is the sword and hammer that you start with, as well as the pistol and rifle. I cant find the inquisitor, and I also cannot find where to put on tattoos.

Off topic, but so far im not really liking this whole sanctuary thing.

BJ Stone

Reaction score
I finally got it released, just play through a little longer it will be available shortly, just keep checking your gifts in the main sanctuary room. As far as the tatoo's go into your clothes room and use RB/LB to switch between clothes/tatoo/hair/makeup ect...

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
for me it was a little odd getting it to work. it didn't appear in my armory right away, so i opened up my xbox guide menu and re entered my code. checked my queued downloads and i chose to "download again". after i did that it said the item would appear in my armory upon the games next startup. i restarted, and it still took 30-45 minutes to show up.

long story short, try re entering your code and check your active downloads queue. if it does not appear no matter what you try then contact xbox support as they handle the creation and distribution of codes (800-4MY-XBOX)

you may be able to try and reach lionhead, but i'm pretty sure you want xbox support for that sort of thing.

Michael0100101

Reaction score
Ive gotten far enough to where the entire sanctuary is at my disposal, and the sword is not in the armory. There is the sword and hammer that you start with, as well as the pistol and rifle. I cant find the inquisitor, and I also cannot find where to put on tattoos.

Off topic, but so far im not really liking this whole sanctuary thing.

Have you been checking your gifts? Maybe its there. Its by your dog in the map room. Thats where I got my dlc potions and clothes.

Erika

Reaction score
if you have the sword, can you keep your wings out?

pphat

Reaction score
if you have the sword, can you keep your wings out?
no you get god or evil wings when
Spoiler alert>.......................................................................................................................................................................
you get to the end of the game and face darkness then wings no matter which only show up in flourishes good or evil thats why gamestop commercial ****ed me off so bad

Erika

Reaction score
no you get god or evil wings when
Spoiler alert>.......................................................................................................................................................................
you get to the end of the game and face darkness then wings no matter which only show up in flourishes good or evil thats why gamestop commercial ****ed me off so bad

sigh, ikr. maybe theres a glitch we can find out? i herd someones firend has his wings out. and on the dev diary the guy had his wings out...

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
sigh, ikr. maybe theres a glitch we can find out? i herd someones firend has his wings out. and on the dev diary the guy had his wings out...
there was also a screenshot of the hero using the wings when in the mourningwood battle. yet they arent available then.

pphat

Reaction score
btw biggie to once you put in code they will show up in gifts but u still gatta upgrae melee for inqisitor to look like itself. tattoos on the other hand are where your clothes are just press lb or rb to scroll throught tattoos clothes hairstyles ect. and on the wings tell me if you find a way to keep them out on you 24/7 i dont think there is a way tho

Erika

Reaction score
there was also a screenshot of the hero using the wings when in the mourningwood battle. yet they arent available then.
uy in the cave with the darknisse fighting with good wings. and i know you dont get em from being completly evil of completly good. my ma was 100% good and dident gwings till tharisa gave em to her

ken2012

Reaction score
Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten.Alter what is changeable, and accept what is mutable.

Status
Not open for further replies.