• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Invisible Bodge?

jwc2200

Reaction score
Invisible Bodge?

I saw this in the CREATURE list of FE: CREATURE_INVISIBLE_BODGE

So I spawned it like you would a bodygaurd. It shows up as green dot on the mini-map but I can't see it.
The interesting thing about it is that the people in the Picnic Area seemed to be able to see or sense it because they look to the area where the green dot and act scared.

Have any more experienced modders run across this?

X

Xeon

Re: Invisible Bodge?

jwc2200;175266 said:
I saw this in the CREATURE list of FE: CREATURE_INVISIBLE_BODGE

So I spawned it like you would a bodygaurd. It shows up as green dot on the mini-map but I can't see it.
The interesting thing about it is that the people in the Picnic Area seemed to be able to see or sense it because they look to the area where the green dot and act scared.

Have any more experienced modders run across this?

I'm not expirienced but I've heard such a creature mentioned before, my best guess would be a dropped quest.

yesterday I found traces in FE of a guild castle/keep, I also found a dropped quest about a band of bandits trying to bomb bowerstone :S

jwc2200

Reaction score

I have spawned the 'Mad Bomber' from that quest also. He looks like the guy in the Arena Cells who talks like he is mentally disabled. The guy with the hood that covers his head and shoulders. There are alot of dropped quests. The 'traveling beggar' shows up in alot if TNG files, but the quests aren't there.

X

Xeon

player 2, 3 and 4 spawn is also one, oh yeah and the nymph hunter quest and the dragon egg hunter quest. Generally allmost the whole dragon thing was dropped

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

The Fable code is like a treasure chest! All kinds of odds and ends.

X

Xeon

If you tied up all the loose ends and created everything/modded/spawned everything the game would be like 300% bigger :S

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Thats the sad thing about the Original Fable, and even TLC. They just left too much unfinished.

X

Xeon

TLC was the biggest pile of ****e evar, it's should have been called: The lost Line!

I heard so many good thing about it the week before I bought it, found out that the people talking about it hadn't played the original, so when I played it through I was kinda dissapointed. They had just created new half done bull crap and left even more loose ends, they should instead have followed up on those leads and created a villian non JoB boss.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Try targeting the Bodge to attack it. Try and kill it. ;)