• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is there still a market?

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1NG_0F_CHA0S

Reaction score
It's been months since I have been on here and I am truly sorry. Just been busy and haven't had much interest in my xbox360 been playing a lot of ps3, but anyway before stray too far. How's the market work nowadays? It seemed like in Fable 2 everyone had a lot of money to buy items with. Is this still the case? What are some items people buy since there aren't hero dolls any more. What weapons are people after? I've always been one to try my best and help my community I use to be able to get any item given enough time and I still will once I know what the item market is like. My xbox360 currently is in the state of red ring =[ but once it gets fixed I should be fully operational and ready to help my community once again. I have in the past been able to track down requested items and will do my best to do the same in Fable 3 all I need is a general idea what I am working with. I want to come back and be active in the forums once again, so Please help me out a bit.

Thanks,
Shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.