• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is this really a lollie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score
Re: Is this really a lollie?

seress;348918 said:
The term "Jap" is originally a slur, not a slang or abbreviation, but a racial slur. Maybe you guys can see it or use it that way. Not me.

Don't you get shot on the spot if you say that near a Japanese gang? I'm completely spacing on their name.

Wolverine

Mutant
Reaction score

Another Spartan;349045 said:
Don't you get shot on the spot if you say that near a Japanese gang? I'm completely spacing on their name.

I almost did. I was in japan for some new Microsoft thing (since I work there[and please don't say i don't]), and i saw some japanese group. I said:

"Hey Japos!"

And I thought i saw the one guy reach for his pocket and saw a hint of a colt. ???

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

Escence of Awesomeness;349066 said:
I almost did. I was in japan for some new Microsoft thing (since I work there[and please don't say i don't]), and i saw some japanese group. I said:

And I thought i saw the one guy reach for his pocket and saw a hint of a colt. ???

You were in Japan and you call them that? It's amazing that you're still here today. What Microsoft thing? lol, I think you were there just looking for troubles.

Another Spartan;349066 said:

They probably won't. Why waste bullets on idiots?
I don't know. You guys go find out for yourself.

Wolverine

Mutant
Reaction score

It was for this new game theu were making. I can't remember cause it was so long ago.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Bored now.

Bai.

Status
Not open for further replies.