• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

IT WORKED!!!

B

Blade Mr.DK

IT WORKED!!!

This might have alreay been known but im' gonna say it anyway:

Last night I dropped my XBox controller right on my, yeah, my XBox:O. A real bummer coz after I tried to turn it on it kept making an unfirmiliar noise (It wouldn't turn on either). I was trying to fix it for an hour before cying myself to sleep:(. Today when I got home I tried to turn it on again but it didn't work, several times I tried, then I turned it upside down and it worked!!!:w00t: Now it works when it's tha right way round aswell. I don't know if that was lucc or tha way to fix it (i suspected something must've been knocced out of place and when i turned it upside down it moved bacc into place...but what do I know, eh?) If anyone's XBox gets knocced or bump and breaks,try what I did, it might work.

mystic_wolf83

The Chosen One
Reaction score
Re: IT WORKED!!!

Thanks for the....eh tip. And these geeks always go door to door to turn the boxes upside down and charge $100 :O . Thanks for the tip ;)

H

Hexen_Harlot

So if we turn you upside down, will you learn to spell? I'll get his wrists if someone else will grab his ankles...

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Hardy. Ha. Ha.

Blade, I think you were just lucky. Mind where you drop things next time :p

R

RoG iGreatGoose

Yeah, try the wall next time, that's always fun.

Baschive

Reaction score

What possessed u to turn it upside down in the first place is all im thinking

Lord Lucien

Mayor
Reaction score

Hexen_Harlot;294176 said:
So if we turn you upside down, will you learn to spell? I'll get his wrists if someone else will grab his ankles...

Oh come on, he's not that bad! Nice idea though. ;)