• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

its the little things that matter

grimgoth

3-runa
Reaction score
its the little things that matter

what little things do you want to see like being able to sit down or eatinga pie

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: its the little things that matter

It's not something I would like to see, per se, but have you ever been able to go to the toilet in game? I mean... ever? That would be a neat little touch. I mean, I know there's people who can hold it for ages but c'mon. Just to clarify though: I wouldn't want to see anyone go to the toilet. :ninja:

T

TcoWhite

grimgoth;165482 said:
what little things do you want to see like being able to sit down or eatinga pie

same here :p

R

RuneMaster

I also would like to be able to sit down and eat, small stuff like that I always find amusing.

J

JoeMac

i always wanted to be able to make fire in a came lol.... not like a fireball i mean like a wood fire or something

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

projectego;165484 said:
It's not something I would like to see, per se, but have you ever been able to go to the toilet in game? I mean... ever? That would be a neat little touch. I mean, I know there's people who can hold it for ages but c'mon. Just to clarify though: I wouldn't want to see anyone go to the toilet. :ninja:

I "think" that in Duke Nukem 3D you could. :lol:

D

Dronaj

i would like to see some of the emotes in the game actually have you interact with the npc when you use them. i.e. you would use the emote "hug" and you would actually hug the person you have targeted, or is in front of you. i think that would be really cool. all the interacting you did with npc's in F1 always just seemed so distant to me.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Yeah the emotes need to actually awake a bit more emotion in return rather than just "Yay" or "Nay".

K

kreemi

would be funny to see the dog goin to the toilet. specially if it lays a fresh biscuit in the middle a path for someone to step in... heh.

but yeah man, you is right. it is certainly the little things. i wrote a huge post about it for GTA a while back.

some little things i'd like are

more haircuts

a beard that grows over time, and maybe a razor to keep it in check.

variety in clothes

lots more emotes (NPC interaction is a great idea BTW)

i like the idea of other NPC heros living out their lives too, buying a house, getting married etc.. maybe they would compete with you for sidequests by completing ones you fail to under go for fame, and could lead to being a enemy thats a real pain. or by working and drinking together become powerful allies..

weaker weapons could break or could maybe be upgraded

forge new weapons from listed materials..

being able to turn out lamps outside to help avoid guards

catching cold

smoking

other dogs

being able to eat chickens and other animals for health! :devil:+5!!

just a few... dunno if thats 'little' enough tho!! heh.

chasep2829

Reaction score

I think I would like to see open and close doors or windows.

D

deathbydecay

kreemi;165779 said:
would be funny to see the dog goin to the toilet. specially if it lays a fresh biscuit in the middle a path for someone to step in... heh.

but yeah man, you is right. it is certainly the little things. i wrote a huge post about it for GTA a while back.

some little things i'd like are

more haircuts

a beard that grows over time, and maybe a razor to keep it in check.

variety in clothes

lots more emotes (NPC interaction is a great idea BTW)

i like the idea of other NPC heros living out their lives too, buying a house, getting married etc.. maybe they would compete with you for sidequests by completing ones you fail to under go for fame, and could lead to being a enemy thats a real pain. or by working and drinking together become powerful allies..

weaker weapons could break or could maybe be upgraded

forge new weapons from listed materials..

being able to turn out lamps outside to help avoid guards

catching cold

smoking

other dogs

being able to eat chickens and other animals for health! :devil:+5!!

just a few... dunno if thats 'little' enough tho!! heh.
Catching a cold.. Wtf.. "Oh sorry.. Hero can't come out to save the world today.. he has a sore throat and congestion..." :lol:

And for the razor. Little cuts with paper towel over them.. AHAHHAH....

HAHAHAHAAH You get cancer and die from smoking..

Now the eating animals thing.. That is pure genius!

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Nothing really, the faster the better.

A

Avos Tear

Umm...The hero can talk..? Just atleast ONCE.(Expressions don't count!)

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

I would like to sit down and eat maybe even a bar that if it reaches zero you pass out and you have to eat to keep it up and a tempature thing too where wearing armor in the winter could cause you to pass out (cause you can't die... at all remember)

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

i would like to see see 'im leaning against walls and streetlights, goin :eek:pium, i got opium: or something like that

G

gdude987654321

i know someone said smoking but i really enjoyed getting drunk in fable. so i would like more of that and more drugs in general. even with the new economy supposedly more balanced i imagine after a few months most people will be very rich just like in fable 1. and i spent most of my money on beer and pie. so yeah i want drugs. and they should have more effects than just extremely fuzzy screen and puking.