• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jack of Blades in Fable 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Keyz

Tha Producer From Hell
Reaction score
Re: Jack of Blades in Fable 3?

if it is jack. im never playing another fable game again.

Cain

Reaction score

I am ok with Jack of Blades being in Fable 3, he is a cool character. But I would hate it if he is the main villain.

AON of Greatnes

Man-Bane
Reaction score

personally i think jack was the best part of fable tlc. thanks for the hope cheezy!!!!

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I initially thought it was scythe but it could also be JoB. I'm guessing that it was intentionally written to be either. Perhaps your save will affect which one it is.

Cain

Reaction score

Thats a great idea. If your good you get scythe, if your bad you get Jack.

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

But imagine if so that when JoB's mask was burned, what if his soul went into something else, it went into a pebble or something, then a unlucky person would slip and fall and somehow eating said pebble and make them possessed by jack? (it's just an example, it could be some other pebble, or JoB's mask is lava-proof, i mean it is a mask that hasn't rotten or anything else in more than a few centuries, so why not? Jack had his mask before he was killed in the void so it could have been a strange mask)
But if he does actually come back, he should be a secondary villain, who works alone, and if lionhead made it so, if you were evil you could team up with him and reign chaos, which would be awesome! or if you're good you can have scythe or something.
If they made a believable way to bring back Jack, then they should.

Jack Of Blades.

Blade of the Avenger
Reaction score

I think there should be a main villian other than jack, but once you defeat that main villian, you will find out that Jack orcistrated everything and then you have to defeat him or whatever.

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

But besides anyways about the letter not being about scythe, after around 100 years i think anyone is capable of putting a hood, because lionhead could make theresa in a costume of a ghostbuster if they wanted to, so why not a simple hood?

The Chad

Reaction score

The Shadow court could be Jack of Blades, knight of blades and Queen of blades.

Jack Of Blades.

Blade of the Avenger
Reaction score

never thought of that, but what would that have to do with anything?

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score

Jack Of Blades.;353574 said:
I think there should be a main villian other than jack, but once you defeat that main villian, you will find out that Jack orcistrated everything and then you have to defeat him or whatever.

Or... there might be a twist in the entire plot! What if JACK was being used the entire time? Like some said, there are the Court, namely the Knight and the Queen of Blades... The Queen might have planned the whole thing out so that she will return again? That Shaodw Court thing might be true as well... Their bodies were destroyed by the first Archon, and those three shadow things might be their souls... Just a thought...

Another thought, which I think some would take as ridiculous... Theresa from Fable 2 wasn't the Theresa from Fable 1... When she travelled to this far away land in the east, they didnt say what happened to her right? She might have been controlled by the Queen or Jack or something and when she got the Spire, she can use the Spire to resurrect the Queen's body?

Jack Of Blades.

Blade of the Avenger
Reaction score

William black killed the rest of the court. Only Jack lived on...

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

i say in fable 3 u find the remains of some of jacks host bodies. Like The Cemetery Of Blades. You find the masks of jack, the queen, and the knight, and u find jacks outfit. That would be pree cool to find in a demon door. The letter from rse was talking about scythe, who is extremly thin and old, with many names ( william black, archon, scythe) and scythe is related to your family because he is your great great great great grandfather. So please get it through your heads. The guy in the letter is NOT jack.

Yue

Seeress
Reaction score

Jack Of Blades.;351830 said:
There may be some spoilers in this thread so be warned if you have not finished fable TLC and Fable 2 with all the expansions. If you do not want to read all of this post for some odd reason, the gist of my post starts after the dotted line.

In Fable TLC we fought Jack of Blades and defeated him. Twice. His cunning skill and evil mind brought us to our knees as we played through TLC. This knight had a mind of no other and a sprit that haunted Albion for millennia.

After defeating him we chose weather to toss his soul into the lava or have Jack reincarnated himself in ourselves as we place the mask upon our face and become Jack himself.

After time, around the time that Fable 2 took place, The story of the hero that slew Jack was not kept correctly and we do not know whether he was thrown away or kept living as the hero placed it upon his face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nonetheless, The King of Albion was granted a wish in his younger years as he fought to defeat Lord Lucien and found the three heroes and was granted a single wish... More money than he could imagine, the resurrection of those lost in the re-making of the spire, or to bring back his sister, dog, and family.
If you beat the game and chose the card to bring back your sister you will get a note from her;
"Dear Sparrow,
I woke up today in a peculiar place. It's like a big forest with lots and lots of trees that go of forever. I was scared at first because I couldn't find you, but there's someone here that says he knows us, says he knows our family. He told me his name but I keep forgetting it. Weird. I think he's a King or something. He's very thin and wears a hood and looks scary, but he's nice and I feel same with him here. I hope you're okay Little Sparrow. I somehow know that it's all going to be all right, and we'll be together again one day. He promised me.
Love
Rose"
Jack of Blades was thin and wore a hood. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. In Fable TLC he knew all about your family and used it to bring his sword back to existence. If he wants to know something he will end up knowing it as we have learned. Theresa went to a far away place when you chose not to kill her in TLC. She is an old woman in Fable 2 and at the end of "Back to the Future" the salesman that gives you his oddities finally give you a spire statue that takes you to see Theresa and the salesman later tells you that you should now know the source of the oddities that he has been giving you.
His source is Theresa! She gave Murgo the magical Music Box, which started all of the quest lines for Fable 2! Everything in Fable 2 was planned. According to Fable TLC who was the greatest planner in the game who set you up to get what he wanted? Jack of Blades.

My opinion is that Jack WILL reappear in Fable 3. As the note stated; "He looks like a king or something", Jack of Blades is probably trying to steal your rule over Albion in Fable 3.

Tell me what you think!

I won'd doubt that he is who finds your sister, however I think Theresa did all the planning in Fable II not jack. He seemed rather irrelavent in Fable II, aside from being a character for the children to run around and "adventure" as.

But Fable III (assuming the hooded man isn't Scythe or some third party) Seems like a good time for him to reenter. Particularly if putting on Jack's Mask in TLC becomes a canon ending.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score

Yue;354489 said:
I won'd doubt that he is who finds your sister, however I think Theresa did all the planning in Fable II not jack. He seemed rather irrelavent in Fable II, aside from being a character for the children to run around and "adventure" as.

But Fable III (assuming the hooded man isn't Scythe or some third party) Seems like a good time for him to reenter. Particularly if putting on Jack's Mask in TLC becomes a canon ending.

but we should keep our eyes open... Lionhead might surprise us all with what they have in store... There is still a possibility of Jack returning...

Owrm

Reaction score

Hmm...I think Scythe is far more likely. If you paid enough attention, or are paranoid enough, you might realize that they planned the entire game to make it look like Scythe set it up for you. Just as they made it look Theresa did. My theory is that Scythe and Theresa are in collaboration. Scythe could also be very comforting despite his appearance as a half-rotten corpse, while Jack Of Blades was not shown to be anywhere near as subtle. As has been mentioned before, Scythe is the first Archon, so him seeming like a King would make sense. Besides, the plan that was concocted by Jack Of Blades wasn't on purpose, just a result of Mazes inability to kill a child.

Owrm

Reaction score

Jack Of Blades.;353261 said:
Sythe looks nothing like a king in any way shape or form... Jack had that fancy touch to him.. You could assume that he would be some kind of king, especially after being dead for like 20-30 years

If Scythe was still alive, he would likely have some way of revitalizing his body. That, and the fact he was the first Archon and Will User, would have a sort of mystical powerful air about him, like a king. If JOB was back, he would have to reform his body through magic, or choose a kingly host body.

Edit: Sorry, double post.

Edit 2: Some of the stuff posted about it being JOB further convinced me it was Scythe. Like "knowing the family". Scythe is almost assuredly the Archon, so therefore he's the only reason they're family exists. And "bringing the family together". If he got the Hero of Bowerstone with him, and if he and Theresa were working together, then they would have some of the strongest people in the Archon bloodline together. JOB does not look Royal at all. However, Scythe still wears the robes and armor of the Archon. Someone dressed in red rags and bondage belts is not very kingly or royal at all. Or perhaps it will be neither, and it will be the King Of Blades not Jack. And Albion worshiped JOB like ancient civilizations worshiped gods. Something to be respectful and keep away from as it's better not to tempt it's wrath.

Cain

Reaction score

Don't double post.

Owrm

Reaction score

Soap;354531 said:
Don't double post.

Hence my apology for double posting in my second post.

Status
Not open for further replies.