• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jake's Shop of Antiques

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReluctantJake

Reaction score
Jake's Shop of Antiques

You break it -- you buy it!

Disclaimer

All transactions are final. If you forgot to save and quit then lost the stone or such I sold to you then I will not give you a new one. If somebody scams you out of the item, I once again am not responsible. In other words, any way that I sold you the item and somehow you don't have it or lost it now, I am not responsible!

Introduction

You may be thinking that you wouldn't need all this junk and can just buy it from other players? I sell it promised to be one of the cheapest out there! And if you buy one of my packages then you get a huge discount rather than you buy each item. For all of these, you must message me the item you wish to buy. I am always in stock but not always with hero dolls. I sell so much cheaper than everyone else I admit that I did get the idea from Ryu.

Discount
I don't make much money off of this since I sell so much cheaper than the average price. I get my money off of the people who offer above and beyond what I ask for, they will get a weekly discount. They will be notified of this in a message. :p

Shop

Hero Dolls
Ah yes, I have nearly the entire set! Each one I own was not bought and was won at the shooting range and traded. These are especially rare and will not always be in stock, get them while they last.

Clothes Galore
I have every kind of clothing you can get other than the ones you get from pub games! Ever wanted to look like an assassin, a knight, or even a bandit? Special clothing, such as the chicken suit cost 30,000 gold, because of their rarity.

Legendary Weapons
I have every legendary weapon obtainable! Give or take one or two. I even have weapons with four augments!

Books
I have any and all books! I have all dog books, expression manuals, and of course documents from Lucien, Reaver, Rose, Albion, you name it!

Augments
I have the greatest and more rare augments by the game. Some give you heaps of gold, makes you stronger and many more. Some are from download content.

Weapons
I have augmented and non-augmented weapons that range from Rusty, Iron, Steel and Master. I even have others like special maces and a guitar axe, of course for much larger sums of gold!

Dyes
Yes, I have many dyes! They include the Regal Purple Dye, Knothole Ginger Dye and much more.

Potions
I have the best potions of all the land! One of my best is Potion of Transmogrification that changes your characters sex to male/female. They range from big to small. I have download content potions such as the shrinking, taller, fatter, skinner, less scars, and many other potions like the Potion of Life.

Jewelry
I have many valuables in jewelry mainly consisting of emeralds, rubies, and diamonds which are much cheaper than the games jewelry. I will sell the Chesty Diamond of Sorrow as well as special stones! I have a legendary ring that will make anyone fall in love with you, I repeat -- anyone!

Offers
These will appear expensive but if you add up how much they cost in the game, I end up being ripped off and here I am offering these to you.

Potion Package: 8,000,000 Gold

20 Pure Experience Extract Potions, 20 Undiluted Will Potions, 20 Expert Skill Potions, 20 Thunder Strength Potions, Every Available Emotion Book, Every Available Dog Trick Book, and Every Dog Improvement Book

Box of Secrets Package: 2,000,000 Gold

2 Table Wine, Pure Experience Extract Potion, Pretty Necklace, Monk Robes, "Marriage And How To Survive It", Diamond, Eternal Love Ring, 2 Lutes, 3 Crunchy Chicks, 2 "Murgo's Big Book Of Trading", Regal Purple Dye, 2 Puny Carrots, and 2 Crucible Peanuts.

Clothing Package: 5,000-10,000 Gold

I will give you every single outfit.

Buy One Get One Free: 1,100-3,000 Gold

Buy a weapon with two augments and get a fairly good augment in return!

Guidelines

You will get banned from my shop if you try to scam me and or just anything that looks bad. I'll let stuff slide but not twice so I advise you to just follow normal forum rules. When trading for hero dolls and legendary items and weapons I would prefer that you go first so I don't get scammed. This is only for extremely rare items.

Receiving

You have probably browsed all of my valuables! If you want to purchase an item, be reasonable. The main things I like are gold, legendary weapons and hero dolls but I am very reasonable and will settle for less. If you are extremely generous with your offers, you might get a special discount! No promises though, of course.

Notes
I am always stocked and am restocking quite a bit. It is extremely unlikely I don't have what your looking for since I have many different sources from people. Not including that I always go to every shop in the area and buy all the items from there.

Hope you buy from the cheapest trader around!

ReluctantJake

Reaction score
Re: Jake's Shop of Antiques

The first 20 customers of mine get a 25% discount (if they pay with gold).

Ichanolic

Reaction score

How much would a Regal Purple dye and about 10 pure extract potions be?

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

can i get the box of secrets package? my gamer tag is: AveDaBrave398

killer-hoekie

Reaction score

hey i want to buy a high roller coat, you have one thats up for selling?
i want to pay 2 mil for it
thanks and later

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score

Ill buy all your hero dolls, the balverine, hobbe, and hollow suits. Also how much for the knight suit?

Name your price here or pm message.

davelavio

Reaction score

i want all your hero dolls except hammer and theresa(i have 3)

my gamertag is : Davelavio

ReluctantJake

Reaction score

I just got scammed out of all my hero dolls thanks to someone who I'm not telling his gamer tag. :( I'll be collecting them all over again, so for now the hero dolls are out of stock other than Reaver dolls.

Talked to everyone in a message, my gamer tag is the same as my user name. :D

ReluctantJake

Reaction score

New item -- Chicken Suit! I will give one to you for the low price of 30,000 gold.

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score

ignore this messasge i just sent a pm

killer-hoekie

Reaction score

im looking for the maelstrom and high rollers coat what do you want for it??
bye

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

I don't have XBL quite yet, so would I be able to reserve a few items?

shb007

Reaction score

i am willing to buy the red dragon and high rolloers coat

for the red dragon i will pay 20 mil and for the coat name your price

my XBL user is the same as my name (sir scoot96)

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

i need the wreckager, ill pay up to 50 million gold for it, give u other legendaries, hero dolls, and help u with achievemnts u may not have yet. Ill message u on XBL, my tag is the same as my name (Evan52395)

bl00dy fear

Reaction score

ReluctantJake;359536 said:
New item -- Chicken Suit! I will give one to you for the low price of 30,000 gold.

i will buy it

bl00dy fear

Reaction score

shb007;361603 said:
i am willing to buy the red dragon and high rolloers coat

for the red dragon i will pay 20 mil and for the coat name your price

my XBL user is the same as my name (sir scoot96)

i will sell u mine

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

^Don't double post.

lysis47

Reaction score

i'll buy your cholthing package

shb007

Reaction score

bl00dy fear;361688 said:
i will sell u mine

ok great

mail me on XBL

i have put the price down to 14.5 mil
is that ok?

ReluctantJake

Reaction score

Canceled! This job is closed, stop ordering. Unless you want to still sell me a legendary weapon then just tell me and we'll meet on the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.