• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Job Help Please?

Claire

Reaction score
I'm wondering if it's possible to get jobs in Brightwall at night. It seems the signs have almost disappeared at night and I'm wondering if I'm just not in the right spot or if I have to wait until morning to get a job again. Also, does anyone know what the quickest way to earn gold is?

Claire

Reaction score
Ooh that does help! Thanks so much! Although I'm still wondering if it's possible to get jobs at night. So you know?

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Ooh that does help! Thanks so much! Although I'm still wondering if it's possible to get jobs at night. So you know?
You can't work at night in Fable 3, same in Fable 2.

MyChristmasWasBetter

the kid who caught santa
Reaction score
it lets me work at night but for some reason i cant ever find a blacksmithing job in brightwall

soures :i just sleept at brightwall tavern until midnight ran straight to the pie maker job and made ten thousand gold

also you can do any quest/job at night in fable 2 blacksmithing woodcuting barkeeping and assassination all work any time of day in fable 2

sources : i have the game,have beaten it 6 times with all posible outcomes and elighnment and ive played it in many continious 15 hour sessions foolling around with jobs and realestate

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
it lets me work at night but for some reason i cant ever find a blacksmithing job in brightwall

soures :i just sleept at brightwall tavern until midnight ran straight to the pie maker job and made ten thousand gold

also you can do any quest/job at night in fable 2 blacksmithing woodcuting barkeeping and assassination all work any time of day in fable 2

sources : i have the game,have beaten it 6 times with all posible outcomes and elighnment and ive played it in many continious 15 hour sessions foolling around with jobs and realestate

Posts merged.

Please try not to double-post next time, thanks.

ghostwriter1318

Why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing?
Reaction score
I'm able to work at night in Brightwall but there isn't a blacksmithing in Brightwall. Go to Mourningwood, there is a blacksmithing there.