• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

JOBS/CAREERS

grimgoth

3-runa
Reaction score
JOBS/CAREERS

WHAT JOBS DO PEOPLE WANT TO SEE IN FABLE AND WHAT JOB DO YOU WANT DO DO

T

TcoWhite

Re: JOBS/CAREERS

You Forgot To Take The Caps Lock Off xD

Anyways I Would Like To An Assassin Like Job - As In Someone Asks You To Kill A Certain Someone etc etc

Perhaps Even A Bartender - Daylight Robery

grimgoth

3-runa
Reaction score
Re: JOBS

i would like to be a farmer and own loads of lands with cattle and crops or maybe a sailer or fisherman

T

TcoWhite

Re: JOBS

grimgoth;164858 said:
i would like to be a farmer and own loads of lands with cattle and crops or maybe a sailer or fisherman

Nice ideas there, i wounder if we can be a farmer :D, we'd have our own food and wouldnt have to buy it from stalls :D

R

Rhadiel

id LOVE to be a Blacksmith or a Tailor or Leather worker. cuz id like to make my own armor and swords and such. or maybe even Alchemist, u can make your own potions which can have different effects. like buffs. Even a builder. build houses for cash. or you can build your own house. Bartender, Bard, Shopkeeper(Blacksmith ect.)

T

TcoWhite

Rhadiel;164865 said:
id LOVE to be a Blacksmith or a Tailor or Leather worker. cuz id like to make my own armor and swords and such. or maybe even Alchemist, u can make your own potions which can have different effects. like buffs. Even a builder. build houses for cash. or you can build your own house. Bartender, Bard, Shopkeeper(Blacksmith ect.)

Although i wish all of that would be in, i think Fable 2 wouldn't be able to put that much diversity into the game although it sounds really good. I Just dont want the whole community to Overhype the game with there speculations but other than that ideas for careers and such for fable 2 are quite good ;)

A

ashinator

well we know u can work as a hencman,blacksmith and a barman i cant remember if there were more
but we need lots more jobs

T

TcoWhite

ashinator;164874 said:
well w know u can work as a hencman and a blacksmith i cant remember what if there were more
but we need lots more jobs

I Hope there is a variety somewhere around the 15-20 mark would satisfy me but even then i think i'm asking a bit much from Fable 2 :p

A

ashinator

u might be but i think about 5 or 7 should be alright then download the rest

T

TcoWhite

ashinator;164876 said:
u might be but i think about 5 or 7 should be alright then download the rest

Some people may not have access to Xbox Live
<---------------------

Ishrin

Oakvale Drunkard
Reaction score

Blacksmith an easy way to acquire and customize your own weapons. Also to make a great profits in opening your own shop.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I wanna work on the black market :ninja:

T

TcoWhite

Angel;164918 said:
I wanna work on the black market :ninja:

LOL that'd be awesome, i can see it now "Come, Come... By our fantastic wares!"
I'd rather kill the dude though and steal all his wares :lol:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

How do you think I get the knock-off stuff in the first place? :devil:

X

XXXREAPERXXX

I would like to be a facial surgeon, since you can't die, Ill have lots of work. Yes that or a blacksmith.

T

TcoWhite

XXXREAPERXXX;165023 said:
I would like to be a facial surgeon, since you can't die, Ill have lots of work. Yes that or a blacksmith.

Lmao why a facial surgeon :lol:

J

JoeMac

I want to be some kind of security or something say a ruler or someone of nobility needs a bodyguard ill do it for them or be a mercenary and lead their army into battle or something that would be amazing

X

XXXREAPERXXX

I just remembered that the only jobs Pm announced yet was Blacksmith/assassin/barman.