• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

just a small suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erika

Reaction score
any one ever thought of having fable roleplays on here?
its would be hinda fun and it would let us exspress are ideas =3

just a suggestion

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
any one ever thought of having fable roleplays on here?
its would be hinda fun and it would let us exspress are ideas =3

just a suggestion

People have thought of it. It gets done here. Though it's not always Fable roleplay. Which can been seen here.

Though I never take part in the RPs - I'd suggest doing a roleplay sign up. Like this.

I think this RP is the most recent Fable style one.

Have fun roleplaying. :thumbsup:

Keshire

Modder
Reaction score
Never really understood forum RP games. I have run a custom pen and paper game using fable as the setting though. Even updated it to D20 4e awhile back.

Erika

Reaction score
Never really understood forum RP games. I have run a custom pen and paper game using fable as the setting though. Even updated it to D20 4e awhile back.

its kinda like dungeons and dragons. but not the leveling and you dont normally die xD. (tho on a dragon age rp someone stoped posting and he was blocking us from moving on so we 'got rid' of his character. he came back tho... thin left... and the rp died x.X)
i was bored once and randomly joined a rp, now i rp on tinierme often. can be annoing cuz some will stop posting and the rp will 'die'

People have thought of it. It gets done here. Though it's not always Fable roleplay. Which can been seen here.

Though I never take part in the RPs - I'd suggest doing a roleplay sign up. Like this.

I think this RP is the most recent Fable style one.

Have fun roleplaying. :thumbsup:
ty =D

Status
Not open for further replies.