• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just beat Jack on TLC

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Toddw

Just beat Jack on TLC

Playing it on the x-box. I have a suped up PC (dual core, raptors, 1900XT video) but man I am really amazed how good this game looks for Geforce 4 graphics and a Pentium 3 733. This game rocks... You can just tell some serious love and attention to detail went into making this...

The voice acting, everything... they didn't miss a beat. A lot of times I'd go back and test for repeat sayings or to see where the game fails... and the characters would have new dialog based on my actions!

Anyways, I'm really soaking this up and don't want to complete it too fast. I'm going to go back and try to finish all the little things up...

I picked up this game for $19... man, what a treat!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Just beat Jack on TLC

*Thread Moved To Fable The Lost Chapters Section

Welcome to our forums, nice to see some more members here who truly appreiccate the thought and effort that went into making the game. Hope you like it here.

D

DrZoid

Toddw said:
Playing it on the x-box. I have a suped up PC (dual core, raptors, 1900XT video) but man I am really amazed how good this game looks for Geforce 4 graphics and a Pentium 3 733. This game rocks... You can just tell some serious love and attention to detail went into making this...

The voice acting, everything... they didn't miss a beat. A lot of times I'd go back and test for repeat sayings or to see where the game fails... and the characters would have new dialog based on my actions!

Anyways, I'm really soaking this up and don't want to complete it too fast. I'm going to go back and try to finish all the little things up...

I picked up this game for $19... man, what a treat!

'$' Are there many americans on this forum?

T

Toddw

Q: Where can I find the oracle?
Q: When does the sign point to Bowerstow to open the cellar?
Q: What is the best sword in the game and what HP does it do?
Q: Where can I find a ANY plate helmets?
Q: What and where is best armour in the game?
...........THanks!........

A

alanname350

Do you mean chain mail helm or plate.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

A: The Oracle is in Snowspire at the Lost bay.
A: I do not think there is any specific time.
A: If you are looking for strength, the Solus Greatsword. If for ability, the Sword of Aeons or Avo's Tear.
A: You can find helmets the can go with the Light and Dark platemail in The Lost bay.
A: The best armour is Platemail but you can grab Archon's Battle Armour in the Necropolis in a 25x Silver Key Chest.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
A: The Oracle is in Snowspire at the Lost bay.
A: I do not think there is any specific time.
A: If you are looking for strength, the Solus Greatsword. If for ability, the Sword of Aeons or Avo's Tear.
A: You can find helmets the can go with the Light and Dark platemail in The Lost bay.
A: The best armour is Platemail but you can grab Archon's Battle Armour in the Necropolis in a 25x Silver Key Chest.

Good answers +rep :thumbsup:

A

alanname350

+ Rep sigfried i just wondered about the plate helms.. Don't know how i missed them. Thanks

V

Vegeta

WHATS ARCJONS ARMOR!? pl8 male the same?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

1Ak said:
WHATS ARCJONS ARMOR!? pl8 male the same?

Great armour found in Necropolis chest (25 keys) it has 1106 armour rating i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.