• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just got Served by Fable.. [Spoilers if you haven't been to Brightwall]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrannical Duck

Reaction score
So I loaded my game up just now and now I have to replay like 2 hours of stuff.
Earlier, I did the Gnome quest, the Search quest for the Villager Maker, the Missing Play, and the Collect chickens quest. I also made like 1k gold by making pies, and did a couple of friendship quests.I also got Sabine on my side, and Brightwall to send food.

I go into my Armory and tried to rename my sword, and it wouldn't work. It did this yesterday too with my child, couldn't rename her either. Anyway, couldn't rename my sword, so I save my game, turn it off, go hang out with my girl for a couple hours, then when I get back on, it's asking me to turn in my two friendship quests. I haven't even done any of the quests or anything. So now I have to redo all that crap, it's lame. Doesn't it autosave when you make a promise and stuff? Cause I made two promises, and it still made me go back. Weak!

Reaction score
So I loaded my game up just now and now I have to replay like 2 hours of stuff.
Earlier, I did the Gnome quest, the Search quest for the Villager Maker, the Missing Play, and the Collect chickens quest. I also made like 1k gold by making pies, and did a couple of friendship quests.I also got Sabine on my side, and Brightwall to send food.

I go into my Armory and tried to rename my sword, and it wouldn't work. It did this yesterday too with my child, couldn't rename her either. Anyway, couldn't rename my sword, so I save my game, turn it off, go hang out with my girl for a couple hours, then when I get back on, it's asking me to turn in my two friendship quests. I haven't even done any of the quests or anything. So now I have to redo all that crap, it's lame. Doesn't it autosave when you make a promise and stuff? Cause I made two promises, and it still made me go back. Weak!
You have to turn on auto save, it should promp you when you first start your very first game

Tyrannical Duck

Reaction score
Well it's autosaved before so I don't know why it just stopped all of a sudden. But I saved my game anyway, so I have no idea why it reverted so far back.

Reaction score
Well it's autosaved before so I don't know why it just stopped all of a sudden. But I saved my game anyway, so I have no idea why it reverted so far back.
O well i have no clue then, so you saved on your own? as in by clicking on the gear thing in the sanctuary?

Tyrannical Duck

Reaction score
Yeah I went and saved it before I got off. Oh well, just gotta do it over. :(

Reaction score
Yeah I went and saved it before I got off. Oh well, just gotta do it over. :(
Im in the middle of starting my 3rd playthrough, i just entered my fathers tomb and am about to get the guild seal, so i will be catchin up to you rather fast, if you need help i can assist with everything:)

Tyrannical Duck

Reaction score
I have a friend in here actually, just kind of randomly joined. All decked out in King gear haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.