• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just need a few questions answered please

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Master Revan

Just need a few questions answered please

Hey, how goes it. my name is aj and ive been playing fable and fable: tlc for quite some time now but i always had few questions that needed answering. such as: when you start as a hero, if you look on the map in the map room and theres the wasp queen quest but also some other quests that say you cannot take until you have enough renown. now i went out of my way to get as much renown as possible before i even took the wasp queen quest card because i didnt want to lose the other 3. but as soon as i go enough renown, the cards were gone! i was left with only wasp queen and i got concerned and found this site and though a couple veterans and such could help my situation out. is there any possible way to get those cards or no? also i would like to leave me opinion that when hey release the fable 2 game that it should also be made for the xbox original. if you think about it, xbox 360 consoles have been blowing up as of late and i believe that not many people including myself own an xbox 360 cause of the insane price and the low supply. maybe things will change by the time fable 2 comes out, but i still think a few fable fanatics will be disappointed when fable 2 is unplayable for them since they dont have the software. just an opinion. anyway if someone could help with my question it would benefit me quite a bit. thank you all for reading

peace

aj

V

Vortak

Re: Just need a few questions answered please

hey aj, Im not a fable expert or anything, ive only been really playing fable for the past week or so, but on my third time going through it, I noticed the same thing. but once you complete the wasp queen quest, Briar Rose talks to you and I believe she says something like "All the good quests are taken now" which I think is a referance to those high skill quests in the begining.

hope ive helped!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Those quests arent really very useful anyway so i wouldnt worry about them to much. Afew people have ran into the same problem and believe they are dummy quests as after taking one the others disappear.

Fable 2 will only be released for Xbox 360 as its the next generation and will be a big attraction for it. I own a 360 and havent had a single problem, also compared to the announced price of the PS3 the Xbox 360 is quite cheap. By the time Fable 2 arrives Xbox 360's will be plentiful (as they are here now) and the price will go down.

M

Master Revan

thank you both a lot. i guess its hopeless but i attempted and i got quite a bit of money and experince out of the whole ordeal of getting renown so i guess it worked itself out. thank you both for your insight.

peace

aj

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

As long as you gained something from the ordeal thats all that matters right.

No problem, we are here to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.