• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just saying hi...

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score
Just saying hi...

Hey, my name's Becca and I just signed up a couple days ago. I bought Fable 2 when it first came out, but my anticipation of Fable 3 had lead me to revisit it. I love it even more the second time around!! I'm trying to get all the achievements (15 more to go!), so when you see me on here asking for help, be nice!! Lol :p ... Catch ya later, my fellow gamers :)

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score
Re: Just saying hi...

Welcome Becca. Help is a good thing, but rolling in endless confusion is better. lol. Anyways welcome.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Hallo! Welcome to the forums :D

Lovely to see you here, hope you enjoy it and if you have any questions, the staff will be more than happy to help. Seeing as they are all male, with the exception of myself (although some swear blind I'm a guy), you will be more than welcome in their respective lairs - er, I mean, private message areas. Which sounds more filthy than lairs, to me...

Failing that, men will be falling over themselves to help you out on here so take full advantage :D

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score

Fable 3 is making the gurlies outnumber us. :O

We're surrounded by them.

Welcome becca. :p

Azer249

Reaction score

A lot of girls joining the forums latley. Anyways Howdy there :) if you want a userbar like mine or hermit im your man ;D anyways have fun.

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score

Thank you all for the welcome! It seems like there's lots of nice people on here... if only the same could be said about the real world! :p

Angel: Thanks for the tip! I always try to take advantage of the few instances where being a member of the "fairer sex" is actually a benefit rather than a burden :)

Azer249: Awesome! I'm gonna check your thread, think about what I would want and get back to you. Gracias!! :)

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

welcome to the forums, Becca! Yeah, apparently a lot of girls are joining the forums, these days. I wonder why. =/
Doesn't change the fact that it's a good thing, because being are the same sex around here is so boring... Whereas girls (almost) always bring an aura awesomeness with them. ^_^
Sooo, yeah, no doubt you'll find yore way around here. =D

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score

D3m190d;421144 said:
welcome to the forums, Becca! Yeah, apparently a lot of girls are joining the forums, these days. I wonder why. =/
Doesn't change the fact that it's a good thing, because being are the same sex around here is so boring... Whereas girls (almost) always bring an aura awesomeness with them. ^_^
Sooo, yeah, no doubt you'll find yore way around here. =D

Girls bring an "aura of awesomeness"? Hahaha!! :lol: I hope my awesomeness lives up to your expectations :p

... Oh, and thanks for the welcome ;)

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

*Is awed*Yep, you're awesome. I feel it. woooooooooo....
And sure you're welcome! Oh, and you get + rep for being awesome. :lol:

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score

Yay, I actually have rep now!! I always knew all this awesomeness would come in handy some day... :p

Thanks, you rock! :thumbsup:

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

Well, actually I melodic black/death metal. xD \m/ (As you can see, my signature has awesome songs.) =D

Cain

Reaction score

Welcome to the forums becca.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

clearly you've achievement hunted before. welcome to the forums. as an achievement hunter, you are automatically higher on my list than 47.5% of our current members. you could have just done it by making witty posts and demonstrating a good sense of humor, but you had to jump the gun and advertise your love for Fable. those 47.6% (and counting, notice how the decimal is higher) probably resent you for outdoing them, but you don't care. your only worry is moving yourself higher up in the world, and we at projectego like that! have a seat, read a magazine, would you like a smoke? we're all friends here. all of us who are better than that 47.7% (new members registered).

welcome to the "in-crowd" you higher achiever, you.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Angel;421117 said:
Hallo! Welcome to the forums :D

Lovely to see you here, hope you enjoy it and if you have any questions, the staff will be more than happy to help. Seeing as they are all male, with the exception of myself (although some swear blind I'm a guy), you will be more than welcome in their respective lairs - er, I mean, private message areas. Which sounds more filthy than lairs, to me...

Failing that, men will be falling over themselves to help you out on here so take full advantage :D

Good thing I'm a misogynist prick, that way I can help balance it all out.

The Rh Factor;421114 said:
Hey, my name's Becca and I just signed up a couple days ago. I bought Fable 2 when it first came out, but my anticipation of Fable 3 had lead me to revisit it. I love it even more the second time around!! I'm trying to get all the achievements (15 more to go!), so when you see me on here asking for help, be nice!! Lol :p ... Catch ya later, my fellow gamers :)

Welcome to the forums.

Avoid the men.

Avoid me.

Have fun!

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

THE FORUMS WELCOME TO

I am someone you should know. Do you know who I am...?

Please say yes.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

The female population of the forums seems to have gone up in my absence, welcome. ^_^

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;421461 said:
The female population of the forums seems to have gone up in my absence, welcome. ^_^

it's pretty strange, really. i could only really think of 3-4 female members off the top of my head. now those numbers have doubled o_O
if they all go inactive now that you're back i'm going to know that there's some relationship between your presence and girls on the internet.
:lol:

Azer249

Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;421891 said:
it's pretty strange, really. i could only really think of 3-4 female members off the top of my head. now those numbers have doubled o_O
if they all go inactive now that you're back i'm going to know that there's some relationship between your presence and girls on the internet.
:lol:

Not double de hes a chick magnet :D

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome at projectego! I'm sure you will like the place =)

Daemon300;421418 said:
THE FORUMS WELCOME TO

I am someone you should know. Do you know who I am...?

Please say yes.

Nobody knows who you are. Get over it.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

DarkONI;421935 said:
Welcome at projectego! I'm sure you will like the place =)

Nobody knows who you are. Get over it.

That's... sarcastic? Everyone know he's the number on- Oh right, she had to guess it.