• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just saying hi...

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score
Re: Just saying hi...

Hermadermderm. Right welcome and all that jizz enjoy your time here, hope to see you around, generic, generic, generic.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Azer249;421922 said:
Not double de hes a chick magnet :D

well, magnets can both attract and repel.
so in that respect you're right.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Hello and Welcome!

Dark Drakan;421461 said:
The female population of the forums seems to have gone up in my absence, welcome. ^_^

Yes, Markie & Sharon are no longer alone. Now their fancy tea parties can be complete!

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Don't worry - you still get to be Mrs. Nesbitt :)

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Mrs. Nesbitt is my best friend.

Also, DAMNIT. Is it bad that it makes me sad that we're getting all these female members? Seriously, I work at a library. Staff: roughly 80% female. I'm a member of Colleges Against Cancer and Relay for Life. Membership: roughly 78% female between the two of them. I'm an English major. Students: For some odd reason at least 60% female.

Seriously, I appreciate the female half of the human race more than anyone, but what it WITH this being outnumbered ****?

Welcome to the forums anyway. Few people get to help make me feel so marginalized.

EDIT: Almost forgot. I go to my sister's softball games: 95% female, only males siblings, dads, and most/many umpires and coaches. On the other hand, PT with the AROTC: 95% male. Which is just boring. So I guess I don't want more guys.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome Becca I hope you enjoy your stay in this asylu- I mean house :)

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score

Thanks again for the welcome, everyone! You sure know how to make a girl feel special! ;)

cheezMcNASTY;421200 said:
clearly you've achievement hunted before. welcome to the forums. as an achievement hunter, you are automatically higher on my list than 47.5% of our current members. you could have just done it by making witty posts and demonstrating a good sense of humor, but you had to jump the gun and advertise your love for Fable. those 47.6% (and counting, notice how the decimal is higher) probably resent you for outdoing them, but you don't care. your only worry is moving yourself higher up in the world, and we at projectego like that! have a seat, read a magazine, would you like a smoke? we're all friends here. all of us who are better than that 47.7% (new members registered).

welcome to the "in-crowd" you higher achiever, you.

Ha ha!! I only have 11 cheevies left now. Can't wait til Fable III comes out so I can do it all over again :D

Daemon300;421418 said:
THE FORUMS WELCOME TO

I am someone you should know. Do you know who I am...?

Please say yes.

Not a clue. Sorry :p