• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Key from "See The Future" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterJh

Reaction score
Key from "See The Future" ?

Ok so in the first part of STF i got a book called "The Grumpy Rabbit" and it told the story of a grumpy rabbit (i won't say the story so as not to bore you or ruin it for anyone)...I realised that the story was actually part of the game seeing as it left the story off after a certain point and i found a part from the story, in-game. I worked out the story, got into a place and found a key to a house who's name i have forgotten at the moment...

Well does anybody know where this house is? The name of the house starts with an A, i think :p

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Key from "See The Future" ?

Ashfield House in Snowglobe - I forget the precise location but it has a signpost outside which when read will say Ashfield House. Take a look around until you find it.

MasterJh

Reaction score

Kay, i thought it would either be in Snowglobe (most likely) or somewhere out in the normal world...i mean i walked about Snowglobe but all i found was that house that you need an invitation from Chesty to enter...Guess i wasn't looking hard enough :p

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

dont take my word for it, but I think the house is located next to the gate with the bell. it also has no windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.