• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Knothole Glade Armorer

Archon's Son

Hero of Albion
Reaction score
Knothole Glade Armorer

How come, not matter what time of day, there is no armorer in Knothole Glade? I have been trying to get the Bright Plate Legs and Boots, and from what I've heard you can only get them in Knothole Glade or the Arena (which is out of the question because I beat it already). What could be the reason he's not there?:'(

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: Knothole Glade Armorer

It is quite possible that you have a glitch. The same thing has happened to me with Knothole Glade's tattooist a few times. There's most likely no fix for it. You're going to have to start a new game or play without the full bright plate outfit.

Archon's Son

Hero of Albion
Reaction score

Wow, well, isn't that just dandy.

Archon's Son

Hero of Albion
Reaction score

Oh wow, guys, I dont have to live without it! You can get the trousers and boots in Snowspire! Thanks for the help though.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Do you really want to have to wait that long, though? :lol:

Archon's Son

Hero of Albion
Reaction score

Well...I guess if you just started it'd be easier, but I was robbing stores, and I saw some bright plate boots on the counter, and I start freaking out. So I come back next morning like nothing happened, and sure enough, she had the boots and pants.