• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
header.jpg

Developed by a tiny team of ex-Lionhead developers who worked on the Fable series for over a decade. Kynseed is one of the baby phoenix chicks born from Lionhead's ashes and it all started with a humble Kickstarter, which has since accrued over 10,000 backers (and trees[www.pixelcountstudios.com])! After the Kickstarter, we immediately began toiling towards Early Access and hanging out with the community every day since.

PLOT

You've been given the Kynseed, a mystical acorn that grows into a family tree where your choices manifest in its branches. Raise a family, farm the land, run shops, and explore a world where everyone ages. When you die, step into the shoes of your children and continue your legacy.

STEAM STORE PURCHASE [EARLY ACCESS]

GOG STORE PURCHASE [EARLY ACCESS]

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Kynseed, the life sim RPG from former Fable developers, is set to be released out of Early Access on PC on 6th December.

It's been developed by PixelCount Studios which consists of two Lionhead veterans who have been involved in every Fable game. Neal Whitehead and Charlton Edwards. It is currently 86% rated on Steam with a 'Very Positive rating'.

The game is a life sim, including staples of the genre: farming, raising a family, running a business, and exploring a vast world full of secrets.

When the player character dies, control passes on to their children for an inter-generational story.

PURCHASE ON STEAM

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
A friend of mine gifted this to me on Steam but I’ve still to try it. Once I have a PC I’ll probably try to stream it. My laptop can run it fine but StreamLabs is such a resource hog. :rolleyes: