• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ladies and gentlemen, you may want to read this (Mind, this will only work if you have Windows).

Status
Not open for further replies.

tahmfoolery

Tahm!
Reaction score
Hey guys.
I'm sorry I haven't been responding to your messages on XBL lately, my disc broke and I'm too lazy to get a new one.
However, this post is being made for two reasons.
One: To put an end to the 'Hey can I get....' messages on XBL.
And two: To let you guys in on what I believe (shockingly) is still a secret to you.

Remember, this will only work if you have a Windows operating system (OS). This will NOT work on the Mac OS.

http://www.game-tuts.com/community/modio.php

Ladies and gentlemen of the Project Ego forums, I present you Modio. Some of you may have heard of Modio, but from what I hear on the forums, a lot of you haven't, or just don't know exactly how to use it.

It's quite simple. Follow that link, download Modio (Windows only), and create an account absolutely free (you can also go Premium for ten bucks a month, but Horizon's* better for that). You'll see, after you download it and open it, the button 'Download a Gamesave.' Click on that, and search 'Fable 3.' Isn't that amazing? All those saves, yours to take. If you have a transfer cable for your hard drive, connect it to your USB port, and click 'Download to Device' on the save you want. Don't forget to rehash and resign (if you don't know how, message me, I'm too lazy to put it all in this post)! Put your hard drive back on your console, load up Fable 3, and go to the load Hero room in the Sanctuary. Click on your new Hero save, and play!

Personally, I get two saves: one is a male character that has all 50 weapons (this is where I got the weapons from that I was giving away in an earlier post, if you remember) and almost all of the clothes, and the other is a female character that has all the pre-order bonuses and 317 million gold in the Sanctuary, and another hundred million in the castle.

Modio will give you saves for any game you want. I get some for Fable, Fallout, Red Dead Redemption, Assassin's Creed, Oblivion, and so on.

So there it is. Modio is what gave me all those weapons I was giving away. So now, you can have them too! And if you rehash and resign the save with all 50 weapons, you get the We Need Guns, Lots of Guns achievement as soon as you play that save.

I hope this helps you guys as much as it does me.

Much obliged,
Tahm Foolery

*Horizon is another modding tool that is much better (in my opinion) than Modio. Premium ('Diamond') is only five bucks a month, and you can mod a lot of different things on your account. If you want to know more, or download Horizon, go to http://www.xboxmb.com

Status
Not open for further replies.