• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lady Grey head stage fails

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

silverfozz

Lady Grey head stage fails

I have the lady grey parts and handed over the lower and upper body, I now have the head but the graveyard bloke wont respond to me, and the mansion door stills asks if I will collect all body parts?

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score
Re: Lady Grey head stage fails

Lol dude you have the epic glitch going on then, maybe you should just do something else? Yeah i know its a pain but you cant exactly help it. Well you probably could but its a glitch obviously.

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score

Try clearing cache.
I think its hold a while game is loading up

Lord Valance

Voice of the Agency
Reaction score

I've got this glitch a few times I found a solution. Wait until night to where the gravekeeper is wondering the graveyard and talk to him then. He'll take the head from you. ^_^

J

jsdc

Lord Valance;348122 said:
I've got this glitch a few times I found a solution. Wait until night to where the gravekeeper is wondering the graveyard and talk to him then. He'll take the head from you. ^_^

Any particular place in the graveyard? This is a very annoying bug and I'm experiencing it too- they guy just doesn't react to me and gives me the option to restart the quest.

FableFan4

Reaction score

jsdc;348409 said:
Any particular place in the graveyard? This is a very annoying bug and I'm experiencing it too- they guy just doesn't react to me and gives me the option to restart the quest.
do you know where the locked gate is in the grave yard? it is also near a fallen carriage and there are usually hobbes there. he can be found there

Status
Not open for further replies.