• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Leftovers at Bowerstone Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muldermort

Reaction score
I recently got the Dragonstompter .48 Weapon, and in order to upgrade it fully, I killed the appropriate amount of nobles, however now, everyone in Bowerstone Castle fear me, and I was wondering if there is a quick way to regain my friendship with them, without doing a few relationship quests for everyone at the castle?

Mr.Natas

Sdrawkcab eman ym lleps
Reaction score
It depens on where you are at story wise ... If you haven't been king/Queen yet you can just do all the good things then everyone will ether be neutral of your friend but if you pass that then no, there is no easy way as I know of

Muldermort

Reaction score
Damn :p Everyone runs away from me at the castle, and i need to seduce a chef for the clothes achievement, as he apparently gives a chefs hat away :p I have a lot of Relationship quests coming my way :p

shane states

Reaction score
Damn :p Everyone runs away from me at the castle, and i need to seduce a chef for the clothes achievement, as he apparently gives a chefs hat away :p I have a lot of Relationship quests coming my way :p

so is that how you get the chef hat is by seducing him?

BlackShuck063

If it bleeds, we can kill it...
Reaction score
When I had to kill the 40 nobles I would hold their hand and hit the start button to go to my sanctuary and teleport to Mourning Wood kill them then then back to the sanctuary to teleport back to whatever area I was in. It will keep other people around you from seeing what your doing and running scared. I do this everytime I have to kill an innocent to level up weapons. Also keeps the military off your back and you don't have to pay any fines. This is also a good time to carry weapons that require any expression to level up. Do your evil or good expression on them gain the credit then wack'em. ^_^

shane states

Reaction score
Also to neone who wants to be good and wants to upgrade all weapons just create another character profile and let that person do all the bad stuff then give it back to your Good character

Status
Not open for further replies.