• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Legendaries (When Fully Augmented)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MudkipLuna

Mistress of Killing Stuffs
Reaction score
1. Which do you think is most powerful?
2. Which is your favorite?
3. Are there any that you deem useless?
4. What do YOU use?
5. What is your favorite augment?
6. Which skin do you like best?

Cain30k

Rock'n loud n hard 4ever!
Reaction score
I know some people think its useless but I like it -_- I use the Merchants Bodyguard. Just cause i'm in alot of coop games, it has a bonus %20 damage online. Its not the best of the best but it just fits >.< Cause usually i'm helping out people that are starting out. On a more effectiveness stand point I like the channeler sword. Its shock damage is fun. And the blade looks cool to boot.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
1. Which do you think is most powerful? Jack's Hammer
2. Which is your favorite? The Inquisitor and The Shardborne
3. Are there any that you deem useless? The Hero Weapons.
4. What do YOU use? Inquisitor
5. What is your favorite augment? I like the Shock Damage ones.
6. Which skin do you like best? What?

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
My top picks for best weapons:

Jack's Hammer
PROS:
It is, for all intents and purposes, the weapon with the highest base damage in the game. It does 30% extra damage to humans, which are a very common enemy, and it does 30% extra damage to Dark Minions and Dark Sentinels. The Dark Sentinel is arguably the toughest enemy in the game, so this is a great augment. Not only that, but Jack's Hammer look pretty darn cool. It's very neutral color scheme makes it appropriate for good or evil characters.
CONS:
You have to kill 300 Shadow enemies to obtain the 30% extra damage to Dark Minions and Dark Sentinels. I don't know if any of you know this, but there aren't nearly that many Shadow enemies in the regular game! It requires a dedicated grind fest in the Auroran desert, Veiled Path (and the local dungeons) in order to pull this off. By the time you get it, you've killed so many of the blasted things it feels more like a trophy than a useful augment.

Trollblight
PROS:
It doesn't do the greatest damage, but it's still pretty solid and I'd say it has the greatest damage augment any weapon could ever have: 80% damage increase to large enemies. What is a large enemy? Dark Sentinels, Mercenary Leaders, White Balverines, Balverine Sires, Hollowman Leaders. I can't be sure but I think Dark Minions count too. That's right, all the enemies in the game that actually border on being threatening are laid to waste by this hammer. It also does flame damage, although exactly how much that helps is difficult to quantify. I think the biggest draw of this weapon is the fact that it restores health with every swing. Not something that any player who knows how to roll really needs, I'll grant you, but it IS nice.

CONS:
The Trollblight has a slight personality disorder. It's physical appearance looks like a good alignment hammer, but it's got a fire enchantment on it so it looks kind of evil too. I doubt this will bother too many people, but it bothers me.

The Swinging Sword
PROS:
It's the most powerful sword in the game, it's fairly easy to obtain, and it doubles the amount of Guild Seals you get from combat. It also looks totally awesome and wicked when it's full upgraded. It definitely looks like the perfect sword for evil characters.

CONS:
In order to upgrade this weapon you have to whore yourself out to everyone and everything. You may achieve great power... but at what price to your dignity?

Really Sharp Pair of Scissors
PROS:
It's damage is decent, It does 30% extra damage to humans, who are a fairly common enemy, restores health with every strike, and increases the amount of Guild Seals you get from combat. It's health restoring ability is its main selling point, but the rest of the sword isn't bad either.

CONS:
Unfortunately, it also looks pretty freakin' evil. Not as evil as the Swinging Sword, but still pretty evil. Good characters didn't get many cosmetically appealing high end weaponry.

The Dragonstomper .48
PROS:
It's the highest damaging pistol in the game, although it has a fierce competition going on with the Chickenbane. The Dragonstomper probably does a little more damage because of its flame augment. It also earns you more Guild Seals in combat, so that's a plus too. The fact that the Dragonstomper .48 is Reaver's choice of gun also helps draw in the players who want to use it.

CONS:
It could very easily be swapped out for the Chickenbane and you probably wouldn't notice a difference.

The Ice Maiden
PROS:
It's the games highest damaging shotgun. Strange that it's a pistol, right? Does flame damage in addition to an augment that increases its base damage (which is why it's the best shotgun.)

CONS:
To fully upgrade this weapon you will have to have sex with men 15 times. I did it because I am a completionist. I turned my volume down and pretended it was a woman. That's all you can really do, guys.

The Sandgoose
PROS:
It is, hands down, the most powerful ranged weapon in the game. It does TONS of damage. More damage than most of the better hammers. It also earns you money. Not a lot of money, mind you, but it's kind of neat I guess.

CONS:
This isn't really a con for everyone, but the Sandgoose is a dark red color when it is fully upgraded (much like the Swinging Sword.) It is a gun that looks great for evil characters and red runes, but looks kind of strange with blue runes. Noticing a pattern here? All the best weapons look the better when used by evil characters.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
1. Which do you think is most powerful?
2. Which is your favorite?
3. Are there any that you deem useless?
4. What do YOU use?
5. What is your favorite augment?
6. Which skin do you like best?

1. I don't know. I don't have them all and trying to complete all the requirements to fully unlock their power is... overwhelming.

2. Hammer of Wilmageddon and the Swinging Sword.

3. Yes... all of them. I'm a caster, not a gunslinger or sword-swinger.

4. None. Again, I'm a spell caster.

5. The 'Swinger'. Extra damage just for having an awesome orgy? Yes, please!

6. I don't have the Channeler (yet) but I have seen it and it looks great. Also, I'm actually kind of fond of the Hammer of Wilmageddon's appearance too.

MudkipLuna

Mistress of Killing Stuffs
Reaction score
1. I don't know. I don't have them all and trying to complete all the requirements to fully unlock their power is... overwhelming.

2. Hammer of Wilmageddon and the Swinging Sword.

3. Yes... all of them. I'm a caster, not a gunslinger or sword-swinger.

4. None. Again, I'm a spell caster.

5. The 'Swinger'. Extra damage just for having an awesome orgy? Yes, please!

6. I don't have the Channeler (yet) but I have seen it and it looks great. Also, I'm actually kind of fond of the Hammer of Wilmageddon's appearance too.

Haha, I use the Swinger on my male. He's such a whore. The Channeler I have has not been fully upgraded but I'm working on it.

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
1. Which do you think is most powerful? The Sandgoose Rifle and Jack's Hammer
2. Which is your favorite? The Sandgoose Rifle
3. Are there any that you deem useless? The Hero's Weapons
4. What do YOU use? The Sandgoose Rifle and Jack's Hammer
5. What is your favorite augment? +Flame and +Shock
6. Which skin do you like best? My Hero's Melee and The Champion's Hammer​

Cain30k

Rock'n loud n hard 4ever!
Reaction score
5. What is your favorite augment? +Flame and +Shock​
Huh...trying to remember if there is any +Ice weapons. I only recall seeing shock and flame.

And I guess I coulda made my post more organized....but trying to type fast so ya boss don't catch ya kinda throws organization and neatness out the window :lol:

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Haha, I use the Swinger on my male. He's such a whore. The Channeler I have has not been fully upgraded but I'm working on it.

Bleh. I should go check eBay and see how much a Channeler code will cost me. Out of all the weapons I could ever want, that's the one I want most. Stupid Lionhead... stupid Inquisitor...

:mad:

The Gray Fox

The Thief
Reaction score
1. Which do you think is most powerful? - I don't really now but along pistols, Dragonstomper .48
2. Which is your favorite? - Dragonstomper .48
3. Are there any that you deem useless? - Im whit Mr Tyrant: The Hero weapons
4. What do YOU use? - The Casanova and Dragonstomper .48 (Hehe)
5. What is your favorite augment? - Flame
6. Which skin do you like best? - I don't know really... :p

jelmu

Reaction score
1. Which do you think is most powerful? - Jack's Hammer
2. Which is your favorite? - Jack's Hammer
3. Are there any that you deem useless? - Hero weapons (though they usually look cool)
4. What do YOU use? - Jack's Hammer and Chickenbane
5. What is your favorite augment? - Shock damage!
6. Which skin do you like best? - The evil looking ones

Status
Not open for further replies.