• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Legendary weapon spawning set or random?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluedrake

Reaction score
Hi!

I wanna check something. I'm wondering if the legendary weapons in some places are completely random or set according to a pattern.

So I wanna know for those who have opened both the chest in the sanctuary and the 50-silver key chest: what weapons did you get?

For me it was:

Sanctuary chest: chickenbane
50-silver key chest: dragonstomper .48

I'm playing on a different profile than my main right now to get different weapons (got the sandgoose from the sanctuary chest so far). I'm hoping to get all fifty that way.

The Dragon

Reaction score
Sanctuary Chest: DS .48
Silver Key: Swinging Sword

AWD Drift WRX

Reaction score
I found mine to be fixed. I think everything is set per Hero, but what do I know.

50 Silver Key Chest: Swingsword.

Sanctuary Chest: Sandgoose.

DiamondFlair

Reaction score
Sanctuary Chest: Swinging Sword [Got it twice so far]
50-Key Chest: Sandgoose [Only unlocked on one save.]

I'm relatively certain they are the same on each game save on any particular profile. To get different items from the chests you would need to play on a different gamertag.

Bluedrake

Reaction score
Sanctuary Chest: Swinging Sword [Got it twice so far]
50-Key Chest: Sandgoose [Only unlocked on one save.]

I'm relatively certain they are the same on each game save on any particular profile. To get different items from the chests you would need to play on a different gamertag.

Yeah, that's what I'm doing. I got the sangoose on the new profile, so I'm guessing I'll get the swinging sword from the 50-key chest. It's going to make that achievement a lot easier.

Jamin

Reaction score
ya from what ive noticed its same per profile. how does that make it any easier? i just traded around and finally got my last weapon last weekend :) now i just need the clothing...lol oooh quick question sorry to be off topic are the tattoos and hairstyles part of the clothing achievment?

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score
Sanctuary Chest: The Chickenbane
50 Key Silver Chest: The TYPO (Funny, as the actual acronym would have been TPOW)

Bluedrake

Reaction score
ya from what ive noticed its same per profile. how does that make it any easier? i just traded around and finally got my last weapon last weekend :) now i just need the clothing...lol oooh quick question sorry to be off topic are the tattoos and hairstyles part of the clothing achievment?

I'm using a different profile to get different weapons. It's working so far. Then I'll just transfer everything to my main profile.

Nope, hair and tattoos are not part of the achievement.

Jamin

Reaction score
oh thanks for the answer. too lazy to make a thread asking it :p
hmm but theres still chances of getting things repeatedly and i just think its alot less bother to have traded around like i did :p also dont forget some of the weapons are sold in shops so check the shops too for different weapons.

ken2012

Reaction score
Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten.Alter what is changeable, and accept what is mutable.

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
The Legendary weapons are set for your profile I have opened the sanctuary chest 5 times and always get a sandgoose I have also opened the sunset manor one 4 times always get a Jack's hammer

Mattra

Reaction score
On my game, as my first character, behind the Demon Door in Mistpeak (The one where you need 2 Heroes), I found the Hammer of Wilmageddon, and when I made a new character on that same Gamertag, I got the Simmon's Shotgun instead. I dont know if it works for any other chest or door yet.

ADAMJ E F C

Reaction score
The summer set house chest is random, mistpeak valley and auroura demon doors are random!

Status
Not open for further replies.