• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Legendary weapons that werent but should be.

Steampunk

Space Head
Reaction score
Legendary weapons that werent but should be.

Names of the hammers are links to videos.
Here are some weapon Ideas I would have loved in Fable 2. First is the hammers.

Hammer Of Nord:
The Hammer Of Nord has many legends surrounding its history but really Its just the hammer of a legendary Viking warrior. It is said that The Hammer Of Nord has been embued with the power of being really badass looking.

Omega Hammer:
The Omega Hammer was forged with no other intention than to be a lightweight effective weapon for combat. Fortunately the hammer smith crafted the Omega hammer so well it resonates like a tuning fork and is said to hypnotize enemies and slow them down dropping their defenses.

Hammer Of Twisted Lightning:
As are many legends they are sung with embelishment. This hammer is no acception. Many have said the HOTL has been augmented with the force of lightning. However the hammer smith sings a different tale. It like the omega was crafted purely for aesthetic purposes, although, while the red hot hammer fresh from the forge was cooling outside, a storm blew over and the hammer was struck by lightning, due to the state of the hammer when struck it retained a great amount of electric charge.

T

The Guardian Angle

Re: Legendary weapons that werent but should be.

The Hammer of nord+HOTL = Thor-like hammer Legendary viking and lightning/thunder...
The omega hammer just sounds weird though

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Steampunk said:
It is said that The Hammer Of Nord has been embued with the power of being really badass looking.
This here deserves rep. :lol:

Overall, nicely done. Omega Hammer does sound a bit weird, but I don`t mind radical concepts so I like it.

Steampunk

Space Head
Reaction score

Thanks for the compliments guys, but, Click the name they link to youtube videos of the 3d models.