• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Legendry Weapon Upgrade (Problems?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skalski

Reaction score
Is it just me or does other ppl have problems upgrading some weapons?
I have "Wolfbane" with 1 upgrade (Moonglow) and a second at 100% (Overkill) but it only have the Moonglow upgrade, eventho i have the other at full aslo... This is not the only weapon i have problems with. The second weapon is the "Avo's Lamentation" i have both the (Rightous) and the (Holyblast) at 100%, but the upgrade on the weapon don't happen. Is this a bug in the game or does those weapons just dont upgrade?

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
You have to enter battle with those for the upgrade to take place.

Skalski

Reaction score
So basicly i have to draw my weapon and the run into some monsters, humans. And not just draw the weapon when i'm in the middle of it all?

Maverickhey

Reaction score
Not really you can just pull the weapon out, and hit X with the Melee.. it should upgrade itself.

Mlaar

Reaction score
Not really you can just pull the weapon out, and hit X with the Melee.. it should upgrade itself.

Spot on!! you can be in middle of town with no enemy in sight and power it up, benifit of waiting to do it in combat is that when it morphs it knocks down all nearby enemies allowing your dog to go crazy :D

Skalski

Reaction score
At this point i have tryed everything. And the weapon just dont want to upgrade. Pulled the weapon out in the middle of a town. Killes a few extra hollowmen just to be sure. And nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.