• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

lets play a game

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darkoverlord

lets play a game

lets play a game dont puss out i like to see the people i am talking to so all elbows and assholes in here put a post of your pic in here u know mabye a pic from myspace or somewhere else.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: lets play a game

Being rude and swearing isn't going to get you anywhere with this, and besides there is a thread about this already.

F

FableFreak

darkoverlord, every one of your posts makes NO SENSE, learn some correct grammer, seriously. Also swearing brings no respect in these forums you pussbag ass licking pecker-necked chump!

D

darkoverlord

look here fablefreak01 or whaterver ur name is r u an english teacher if not then shut the **** up and fable 2 doesnt come out for a long ass time so why worry wright now its not going to change the fact that it comes out in a long time so getting to know everybody seems like the thing to do.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Tsuyu;23189 said:
Being rude and swearing isn't going to get you anywhere with this, and besides there is a thread about this already.
Yeah you ass!:realmad:
fablefreak1 said:
darkoverlord, every one of your posts makes NO SENSE, learn some correct grammer, seriously. Also swearing brings no respect in these forums you pussbag ass licking pecker-necked chump!
:lol: +rep

D

darkoverlord

my apologies im sorry mabye i was a little out of line my bad fablefreak1 didnt mean anything by what i said peace!:cool:

F

FableFreak

thats cool, no hard feelings.

But seriously what is this thread about anyway?

D

darkoverlord

i just wanted to see what evrybody looked like u know copy and paste a picture of yourselves u know just so i could see who im talking to.

F

FableFreak

oh, go to bowerstone tavern forum and check it out there.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

*Thread closed as its in wrong section and we have one about same topic already*

Also try to ask more nicely in future as not to cause friction between members...

Status
Not open for further replies.